WALWAL2

THIS PLAYER ACCUSING ME THAT I AM BUGGER AND BULLSHIT HACKER

This Player IGN : iFunnyMan

This player wants me to banned for i dont know bullshit reason. he keeps saying that i will need to pray also . im always praying .
 Sir izzy , GM . he wants me to banned and he keeps saying that i am bullshit bugger and bullshit hacker . CRAZY ! . i am a pinoy also dont do this to me man , i think he accused me that because all of he's character died on me thats why you accusing me that,  i am that kind of bullshit hacker ..

MAN I WILL TEACH YOU , I AM PRO SPEC ACC ! ! ! Dont mad at me BRO :) im just playing and enjoying like izzy said . and i dont need that kind of bullshit hack or bugs.
like your said ifunnyman , like you said , investigation will come :) , and i want this player also permanently banned. if im not that kind of player that he accused on me and sir Izzy , its all up to you..  and do you think you can use hack and bugs on this server man ifunnyman ? crazy funny :)) then if yes ? , you are also saying that admins here are useless .. dont do that bro.  we dont need that.

iFunnyMan so what do you want ? you want to nerf spec ? dont worry man , i can kill only ranger's . and  NOTE  *warriors is not easy to me * even im pro spec :)
DONT PM ME IN GAME MAN , your really hurts me . :) , your not fair , what do you want ? no one can kill you ? :). damn . 

IZZY i am sorry for some bad words , sir . but his player hurts me alot . its not ok , and its not good to me. and i think he's not healthy on this server . 

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

1111111111111111111111111111111.png

22222222222222222222222222222.png

3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333.png

and my concern also is , why he keeps saying and pm me that i am hacker or bugger ? . so his saying that admins and gms here are useless ? WTF , what kind of player is that

im not happy with that.

this player iFunny complains of everything if a kills he is wrong if an acc kills him is also wrong. I believe we have rules for offending the staff. the izzy is a fair person will hope that ifunny receives what he is looking for a good time. We need players! not of crying children.

as the name of this player says by itself funny.
#the cry is free

• Haha 1

yeah the cry is free :) . i want to see how its fair :) . 

#The cry is free

• Haha 1

i know this char is pro, and he have +7 dragon alpha. keep it up bruh, he doesn't know to be a good spec in acc LOL

• Thanks 1

Notice for all player dont kill iFunny.. if u kill him u will get reported.. because no one can kill him except a cheater or bugger..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

TBH....acc spec is so damn lethal if you know how to play with it and bout this damn blah³ complain its kinda annoying. just play the game and stop complaining.

that ifunnyman always report like other player said " if u dont beat them report them" useless support team of bells tsk what a shame ifunnyman 

This is the week of crying.
#DntTouchiFunnyman

• Haha 1

Huh. If my spec can kill him I will be reported too? 

Result of being spoiled brat ay mama na pala. "Old but kid minded"

Edited by Peps
  • Haha 1

Kaya pala tp ka ng tp sa aking nag farm ako sa nadir kahapon nav huhunting ka ng ibang race

Uunga in add mo ako eh. +7 na ba set mo

+7 daidalos set lang , attack speed kasi habol ko eh , and critical 🙂 .  pero meron din akong +7 da launcher set  mas masakit pero nababagalan ako tumira eh , hahaha .  grabe yang tao na yan paps , pinoy pa nmn din , nang gagago ng kapwa pinoy  ibang klase mag isip . hindi mo alam kung sipsip na parang gusto na din maging GM eh hahaha

Parang meron ako naalala nuon ganyan tao nun sa rf pH. Page pinatay tadtadran ka ng pm gaping nebiew