Reduce PB Benteng spawn, From 24 Hours change to 18 Hours for once spawn Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
kuya42na

More Moderators

Question

Posted (edited)

I have noticed that its only Izzy who moderates the forums and answer questions. he also appears to take care of other stuff here, that being said I know he is a busy guy and he won't be able to answer the questions posted here right away. so I'm suggesting to have at least 2 moderators active. that way Izzy can focus more in making this game better. I suggest 1 forum mod who takes turns 24 hrs. just a suggestion izzy. 😊

Edited by kuya42na

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, kuya42na said:

I have noticed that its only Izzy who moderates the forums and answer questions. he also appears to take care of other stuff here, that being said I know he is a busy guy and he won't be able to answer the questions posted here right away. so I'm suggesting to have at least 2 moderators active. that way Izzy can focus more in making this game better. I suggest 1 forum mod who takes turns 24 hrs. just a suggestion izzy. 😊

no need for another staff some player / forum user can answer the question asking. :)

• Like 1

its better to have one staff having too many mods/GMs can ruin the game like on the other server izzy reply fast and do things fast

• Confused 1

do not need additional moderators, because all players can contribute to providing answers here.
We do not want anyone to represent informally because of the impact when that person gives us the rights and is acknowledged that in full we also take responsibility when he gives info etc., if the info is good we are grateful but if it is bad then it will have a negative impact on us . thx

4 hours ago, 09485483149 said:

no need for another staff some player / forum user can answer the question asking. 🙂

I'm pretty sure that experienced players can answer most questions here. but sometimes its better to hear it officially from a staff member. 

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

do not need additional moderators, because all players can contribute to providing answers here.
We do not want anyone to represent informally because of the impact when that person gives us the rights and is acknowledged that in full we also take responsibility when he gives info etc., if the info is good we are grateful but if it is bad then it will have a negative impact on us . thx

I see your point here Izzy. I understand the risk you're trying to avoid. 

10 hours ago, Izzy said:

I agree, but i would highly reccomend updating the website regarding "Server Info" its very outdated, more often than not, new players are hacing a hardtime finding what they need. Its not only to help the newbie, but it could attract potentially new player to this game as well with the updated system that we currently have.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gabriel said:

I agree, but i would highly reccomend updating the website regarding "Server Info" its very outdated, more often than not, new players are hacing a hardtime finding what they need. Its not only to help the newbie, but it could attract potentially new player to this game as well with the updated system that we currently have.

ok thanks for suggestion

• Like 1