Sign in to follow this  
ALBUS

Divine Mantle gone

Excuse me gm and all xtr players, 

So there is a new player i got to assist him from the beginning unti the point where he combine donation mantle to become divine mantle. The material is right, and the process goes smoothly until the option window what you should pick the type pop out (w, r, f), he pick it, press ok, and when he check the bag the divine mantle isnt there, i cross check it (via screen capture and gcp) and there is no divine mantle. 

Well im here just try to help, especially he is new player in this server, hope gm and you guys outere can help too, just in case im wrong or you got some tips. His nick is EOGVodka. Thanks for your attention and pardon my bad english. @Izzy

Have you try to relog? it happens to me and i just relog and tadaa its in there...

6 hours ago, ALBUS said:

So there is a new player i got to assist him from the beginning unti the point where he combine donation mantle to become divine mantle. The material is right, and the process goes smoothly until the option window what you should pick the type pop out (w, r, f), he pick it, press ok, and when he check the bag the divine mantle isnt there, i cross check it (via screen capture and gcp) and there is no divine mantle. 

Well im here just try to help, especially he is new player in this server, hope gm and you guys outere can help too, just in case im wrong or you got some tips. His nick is EOGVodka. Thanks for your attention and pardon my bad english. @Izzy

You can check combine rate at the website sir. CMIIW

Untitled.png

4 hours ago, Sev said:

Have you try to relog? it happens to me and i just relog and tadaa its in there...

Yeah, he tried log out and quit the game, but still the same

55 minutes ago, superzap said:

You can check combine rate at the website sir. CMIIW

Untitled.png

I know, but i believe its success sir, he made it until the option window pop up to what type he should choose cmiiw. 

He just move from other server with his friend here, too bad we are loosing new players bcs the system, it really is a simple things for us but he just want to see full set of his robotic look costume xD. it dosnt affect me really i swear, but what can i do, i just care the server and want the server crowd again. 

So the conclusion is divine mantle gone, as well as our new friend, thanks for your help and attention, case closed. 

I've expierienced this before. My combination was a success of Divine Booster but the item is gone after clicking OK. I tried to relog also but still no luck. This happens when my patch isnt fully updated before. But the divine booster is forever gone so i have to make a new one. and now i can create divine booster without any worries anymore. So what im saying is.. His RF might not fully updated yet. Try to download the patch at website. and better luck next time for crafting a new one.

16 hours ago, ALBUS said:

i believe i had this problem before. is it when u succes combining the mantle and u didnt pick which mantle do u want to get? and then the option is gone right?. the solution is simple just back away from the HERO npc and then click that npc again. after that click the combine option. in my case this will bring me back to pop up window where i need to pick 1 out of 3 mantle.
hope it helps. cheers

16 hours ago, ALBUS said:

Yeah, he tried log out and quit the game, but still the same

I know, but i believe its success sir, he made it until the option window pop up to what type he should choose cmiiw. 

You can check a post on FB Group sir
Someone combine DB like your friend, and the window pop up, when he choose and click ok, the divine mantle isn't there. And Izzy said it was a failure combine.