Foxis

Half light on by Foxis (armor DR off, weapon and booster on)

I do not like small talk people, if you wanna share just share don't talk too much.

that's patch half light on (armor DR off, weapon and booster off) own by my self.

suitable for player who need good looking and good performance when you play XTR.NeutralA0079.thumb.jpg.c6badad2a028382cc239c9157baaa0b8.jpgNeutralA0077.thumb.jpg.23d2538860dfa67ab9e2bbc9eb01a14f.jpgNeutralA0076.thumb.jpg.b0b77ea113bfebf3e21c55c4812096c4.jpgNeutralA0071.thumb.jpg.a95833609fa44049b1c6af5f785631ab.jpg

download

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Another patch (weapon on, armor DR + booster divine off)

IMG-20200629-WA0021.thumb.jpg.e528e6532b50e74cb6485aa61cbccf72.jpg

IMG-20200629-WA0022.thumb.jpg.725dd0b2aba3d60f4007cce1056bccde.jpg

Edited by Foxis
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

You have patch for black smoke of FJP? @Foxis

Nope, if you want for smoke effect FJP just use patch light on from website and make sure the texture of detail on very high at launcher setting.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Foxis said:

Nope, if you want for smoke effect FJP just use patch light on from website and make sure the texture of detail on very high at launcher setting.

Still not working even max setting at game launcher , i cant see black smoke on FJP @Foxis

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

@Foxis sir, what is your PC spec? cause I am using low end spec PC and play as low resolution as possible especially LIGHT OFF patch. And I am planning to upgrading into mid spec PC, I am worried about that even mid spec PC might cause lagg too with those Armor/Booster/Weapon Lightning Effects which is i want to play in full screen mode with high graphics ON also LIGHT ON.

On 7/1/2020 at 11:51 PM, KeyboardWarrior said:

Still not working even max setting at game launcher , i cant see black smoke on FJP @Foxis

Ahh idk about that, just ask to sir @Izzy maybe he can help you.

On 7/2/2020 at 5:42 AM, eLrandom said:

@Foxis sir, what is your PC spec? cause I am using low end spec PC and play as low resolution as possible especially LIGHT OFF patch. And I am planning to upgrading into mid spec PC, I am worried about that even mid spec PC might cause lagg too with those Armor/Booster/Weapon Lightning Effects which is i want to play in full screen mode with high graphics ON also LIGHT ON.

My pc spec is low to sir, just use core i3 4130, gtx 650, 8gb ram ddr3 and use hdd for system storage. But im playing at 720p resolution not full screen, and it's good enough for play xtr with 2 tabs.

I have laptop too with ryzen 5 3550, gtx 1050, 16gb ram ddr4 and use ssd m2 for system storage, i think thats good enough too for play this game with full screen 1080p resolution max texture setting + light effect on. Also you need good connection too, use vpn and set location to singapure or malaysia.