Slark

Requesting BOOST DAMAGE

Question

Posted (edited)

WHAT: We/I are requesting increase the damage of ONYX WEAPON +7, at least equal damage rate of FALLEN WEAPON +4. I have thrilled when successfully made Onyx Weapon +7 but the damage is unsatisfied, our gold plate resources are stuck right now due to massive Accretian farmer and raiders. I would love to craft Fallen Weapon as soon we get back our feet and have enough supply on gold plates and make it +5 for the next upgrading thrill.

WHY: We/I are unable to kill enemy using DARKRAY SET +6, unless we focus fire on it. Onyx Weapon +7 should penetrate enemy using Darkray Armor Set +6 but sadly we cannot. I understand if we Onyx Weapon +7 user can't kill enemy using Fallen Armor Set +6 because that is FALLEN and we need Fallen Weapons to penetrate that armor.

EXPECTING LOGIC DAMAGE:

Onyx Weapon +7 = Fallen Weapon +4 " 2 different weapon and 2 option to be choosing, either upgrade to +7 (the lucky upgrade method) or craft to next weapon and make it +4 (the hardworking method which is you need to collect the required materials) "

Onyx Weapon +7 vs Fallen Weapon +5 = Fallen Weapon WINS " this is the next level of upgrading to let go the Onyx Weapon +7, if ever we successfully made the Fallen Weapon to +5 "

P.S. "This are just my toughs while playing and experiencing in-game, cause moving to the win race is not my choice. I know it is unhealthy thing to balance the server. I prefer to stay on losing race and help my comrades to get back on they're feet"

Edited by Slark

3 answers to this question

the reason why onyx +7 nerfed because now is fallen era.

im a little agree with you because make onyx+7 need some effort and onyx +7 output damage feels inappropriate with the effort that has been done for make that.

but the decision of admin/GM XTR is absolute, we can't do anything, we just play here like the other players and follow the flow.

It looks like there will be new weapons and armor going forward, but I don't know when.

21 minutes ago, Foxis said:

the reason why onyx +7 nerfed because now is fallen era

Yeah FALLEN ERA is real, unfortunately i am still on 14GP for my fallen weapon, cause I did already use my 40GP for crafting the Fallen Booster and the only source of gold plate we can get as Cora is the Nadir farm site. 

25 minutes ago, Foxis said:

im a little agree with you because make onyx+7 need some effort and onyx +7 output damage feels inappropriate with the effort that has been done for make that.

Thanks, if only solution is the Fallen Weapon to penetrate those Darkray Set +6 and +7 user, I will craft immediately but of course we're still lock down at HQ from going out to farm site due to massive Accretian farmers and raiders. If ever there is a source of farming gold plates in HQ map which is the safe place to grind items.. I would love to invest time in farming and go out soon to CW or PVP MAP using my crafted Fallen Weapon.

32 minutes ago, Foxis said:

but the decision of admin/GM XTR is absolute, we can't do anything, we just play here like the other players and follow the flow.

Yes i have no problem what admin/GM set the new updates, just raising my hand for chances might hear my voice of suggestion. Due to unhealthy decision of other players that we called "hopper" joining the win race and normal time are just farming while Chip Wars only PVP time right now...

37 minutes ago, Foxis said:

It looks like there will be new weapons and armor going forward, but I don't know when.

I see, but i am expecting the fallen elems set tho. We'll see what would be the next MT impact in-game. For now, no source of gold plates to farm/grind (excluded for rmt GP's.) i prefer to work hard for my items, so as of now I play as support netter for those who own Fallen Weapon can kill the enemy they are chasing/hunting... instead of I hunt high rank enemy but can't kill with combo skills.

Posted (edited)

You can't nerf a previous item just because a new one has implemented. In a nutshell in terms of damage, Onyx has become almost same damage as Dragon and Fallen = Onyx (pre-patch)
Onyx damage should have remained as it was, and Fallen should have had higher damage than it has right now. 

But the concern is, RF's HP has been locked to 65k Max, once you go past through that number, you HP number resets, for example 66k = 1k. 67k = 2k. If the damage difference of Onyx vs Fallen was consistent when we had Dragon vs Onyx, Fallen damage would've hit around 30k-40k Bash. Having that said, everyone will only get 2hit - 1 hit by a fallen user, pvp dies if that happens.

In summary: The calibration update could have been better than this. All non-donator who failed to get a decent Fallen were disappointed. 'Cause the next morning, we noticed the damage we used to have was cut in half.

Anyways, i think this is the time we should do meaningful real-life stuff while waiting for a better update to take place. Let accre enjoy their HumanResource level 3 and so. 🤣

image.png.5093abf169f36c81132b4ad8ef413e1d.png

Edited by DiocampoJ