Sign in to follow this  
Sire12

GIVING JADE KARMA TO COUNCILS!

Here it is, so, earlier we have a fight between Neesha ( Accretia player ) and I don't know what they are talking about between him and FURY. So, as I opened my account, I was shock that I have JADE KARMA (LOOK AT THE 1st PICTURE) and I am a council in Bellato specifically on Right Defense Team, and which was given by FURY (RL OF ACC, LOOK AT THE 2nd PICTURE) according to the RULES of Izzy ( LOOK AT THE 3rd PICTURE) as you can see on those underline words. Those words are absolute on the RULES of Izzy. I hope this action will serve as example to all players. I'm trying to help this server for better in the future and not destroying it.

7.png

8.png

9.png

Please @Izzy read this, IGN : FURY give KARMA to Council. The RULE All Council cant get KARMA, but  FURY give it. Please do something sir. Give Justice Please 

Will wait confirmation for 1x24 Hours

23 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Will wait confirmation for 1x24 Hours

Okay sir. Please do mind too checking in other post of mine sir. I want this server to be better sir. Thank you so much on checking sir.

In lieu of the situation regarding the jade of punishment, I am currently also conducting my own investigation to determine the perpetrator of that incident. I have a few “pilot” or persons I trust with my username and password to use my character in my stead in case I am not around. During this incident one of my pilot is using my account character named FURY, race leader of accretia empire. I have been in touch with them to determine who is using the character at that specific time. Rest assured that I will keep you updated on the result of my personal investigation day after day. 

I am with you in helping maintain order and clarity regarding this matter and give justice if need be to the one that had been victimized.

Thank you for your understanding. Happy Gaming. 

- FURY

With regards to Sire12, I give my sincerest apology to you for causing you this game problem. Allow me to help you in finding truth regarding the matter. I’ll keep you all posted. Thanks for understanding. 

-FURY

It has Done for 1x24 hours sir. Break Rules is Wrong. Even though Real Owner FURY said that he dont give it but  It is actually wrong. Cause On that RULE i repeated again "KARMA cant give to other COUNCIL" please @Izzy do semething for justice. In This Case IGN FURY is wrong. The person who can give KARMA is Council. The council is FURY. Even though he said that the person who giving is his pilot. He is actually wrong. I give example, for a case. If there is person The Name is Mr.A. He is having a debt to Mr.B. But Mr A bring Mr.C named for paying his debt. So who must pay this to Mr.B ,  Mr A or Mr C? the answer is Mr.C cause Mr.A bring the Mr. C named. 

Please Do something  @Izzy , if u dont do something , i think next case will always happen. 

I support RF XTR for justice  🙂 

I support your claim @PetugasMedis. I agree with you very well. Sanctions must be given for this not to be repeated again. I ,as a responsible owner of the character named FURY, should be liable. As the sole owner of FURY I am ready to accept whatever GM @Izzy's action towards this incident is. But just to clear my name good name in the game, I am here to explain that I personally DO NOT HAVE whatever grudge or problem with @Sire12 before this incident happened. I have no motive to do the things that is accused of me. My character just became an instrument, used by another player to abuse the game and inflict negative effects on another player. Also in my defense, it just so happens that the person that Sire12 had an misunderstanding or quarrel with at the core during CW 2 yesterday knows my account username and password. To me, this is the most clear explanation regarding this matter. I have been suffering from account sabotage these past few days because of a "pilot". My vote points were actually unnecessarily wasted on items I don't need by one of my pilots as well. I was wrong to trust other people with my account. He has undeniably damaged my benevolent act of sharing my personal account to him. I thought all along that he was a friend to me. It turns out that he is a back biter and should not be trusted ever again. This acts are meant to demean my good name inside the game and damage my reputation as a fair player. I always want wants best for the game either it be for Accretia, Bellato or Cora. I also want justice and equality. The actions I made on my part, just to do the best thing I can at the moment to evade this situation from happening again, is I changed my password to make sure that this time no one will be able to use my account to spread problems and negativity to other players. I give my highest respect to all of you who are playing the game and also to GM Izzy. I trust that as the game moderator, GM Izzy will find the best solution to this incident.

Again, my sincerest apologies to the parties affected. I am willing to accept whatever sanctions this may entail. Thank you for your understanding.

- FURY

On 6/18/2020 at 6:51 PM, Sire12 said:

Here it is, so, earlier we have a fight between Neesha ( Accretia player ) and I don't know what they are talking about between him and FURY. So, as I opened my account, I was shock that I have JADE KARMA (LOOK AT THE 1st PICTURE) and I am a council in Bellato specifically on Right Defense Team, and which was given by FURY (RL OF ACC, LOOK AT THE 2nd PICTURE) according to the RULES of Izzy ( LOOK AT THE 3rd PICTURE) as you can see on those underline words. Those words are absolute on the RULES of Izzy. I hope this action will serve as example to all players. I'm trying to help this server for better in the future and not destroying it.

7.png

8.png

9.png

I think this was happen before in bells also, when OtongX was RL. but no action given

Here's the link

34 minutes ago, JustSomeone said:

I think this was happen before in bells also, when OtongX was RL. but no action given

Here's the link

OK , This is for example for another case that dont be given more attention . Now it happens again. So Now , it should do something. If Mr. @Izzy dont do something again for this case. Next Case will happen again and again. And I Think will more case like this. All council can give karma to other council. Andd RF will be broken :(. That we know. Noone want that. So i just ask help give something for this case, up to Mr @Izzy u can give jade karma back to fury, or other. 

Just do semething as u GM for our justice  thanks 

Im so sorry i just give argument for RF XTR future