Sign in to follow this  
toguro

@izzy check concils acc pls

izzy we acc we ask for some attitude because some players are making many players stop playing guild WOLVES take RL just for apoint wolves player and all AFK team CW or offline! this complicated is no longer a matter of voting right or wrong is the rule you have to enter and play if possible see the ip of each board acc in time for cw of 9 games only 1 or another that is playing the others are screwing. crying is not a concern as this is the only online RF server that is stable and with a player I would not like to see it end.

Screenshot_64.jpg

• Like 1

you should have taken your screen shot earlier, they were on, your SS shows only 1 on yet you single out wolves??? good job... #stopdrama

up

rip acc handle by wolves.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-06 at 21.16.10.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Android17 said:

you should have taken your screen shot earlier, they were on, your SS shows only 1 on yet you single out wolves??? good job... #stopdrama

keep deffend ur trash team DT,

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Android17 said:

você deveria ter tirado sua captura de tela mais cedo, eles estavam ligados, seu SS mostra apenas 1 mas você destaca lobos ??? bom trabalho ... #stopdrama

sooner or later. does not add the absence of online advice. 1 hour of CW and only 2 advice online.
unfortunate

I saw KG once or twice only this week if I'm not mistaken. Also, almost all ACC SKIP HSK if cora will get the CB. We saw 2 or 3 acc dpsing at HSK. We already posted about it.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, OtongX said:

keep deffend ur trash team DT,

still bitter hahahahaha???  and pls.... its DEFEND not DEFFEND!!!!!  OtongX easy kill according to newbies in acc.... grow up, study and get a life......

move out of your parents house also , BYE kiddo.....................

Edited by Android17

9 hours ago, Android17 said:

still bitter hahahahaha???  and pls.... its DEFEND not DEFFEND!!!!!  OtongX easy kill according to newbies in acc.... grow up, study and get a life......

move out of your parents house also , BYE kiddo.....................

uuuuu scary uuuuu

DT means Dennis Trash awkwkaakwkwa old but shit.

46 minutes ago, OtongX said:

uuuuu scary uuuuu

DT means Dennis Trash awkwkaakwkwa old but shit.

hahahahahaha dont say my name again kiddo XD... dont mention it again.. it only shows ur following me.. move on kiddo. i quit  when my still has a pinch....

it shows how scared you are hahaha..cant point and shoot anymore kiddo??? now all have same equips ul be having a hard time to pvp coz all u have are nice items (before) and 0 pvp skills.. bwahahahahahaha

i hope you can still play in your 40s and dont think about finances and shit....for me... i can play any games til i die... secured as fck already hahahaha

move on now kiddo.. 

• Haha 1

UP

@Izzy plis check and give result

I think is ok now. Cause This problem is coming when Acc race hold by WOLVES . as u know WOLVES is always AFK in base. And Now Race Acc council is not from wolves anymore. WOLVES Guild is strong but they are always AFK. The important things in this race is only being ACTIVE. So In this week i think council is much active. May next week whoever the council will be more active enough. 

So Please

Stop Drama Anymore

Stop Being Sarcasm

Stop Giving Hoax

Please be active like other race.

2 hours ago, PetugasMedis said:

I think is ok now. Cause This problem is coming when Acc race hold by WOLVES . as u know WOLVES is always AFK in base. And Now Race Acc council is not from wolves anymore. WOLVES Guild is strong but they are always AFK. The important things in this race is only being ACTIVE. So In this week i think council is much active. May next week whoever the council will be more active enough. 

So Please

Stop Drama Anymore

Stop Being Sarcasm

Stop Giving Hoax

for your information sir, ACC RL is from WOLVES.. If you know GAMEOFRACE/GofR he is FURY..few are active in WOLVES guild.... i quit already maybe my guildmates also quit IDK.. as i said over and over again, DRAMA does not come from us first. we just defend ourselves like any other person would do. and if we do that, defending ourselves these dumb acc will just answer back with "drama" coz they cant answer back.. they threw the first stone but they cant handle the revenge...

if you can recall sir, 1 month no drama in ACC.. KG 2 weeks RL, Basco 1 week RL, Polaris 1 week RL.. 3 weeks WOLVES RL.. no drama no issue even with cora bells alliance..... ACC was fighting hard.. ACC even had HR3 against corabells.. but people dont see that...people only see the "bad things" ( according to them ).. this  people or person behind this "DRAMA" is only thinking of themselves/himself... CRAB MENTALITY really exists!!!1

as for PH RL, hard to lead if you have no soldiers... maybe some boycott PH RL, maybe some acc are  hoppers, maybe some are busy in real life.. we dont know the real story, but its really hard to win wars without an army.. hard to command when no one is following you, people come and go in this server but we stayed, and im very proud to say, with my head held high that WOLVES are PURE ACC.. we strictly and religiously follow server rules.. if we are really given a chance to play without issues i think we can help ACC...

about that AFK issue.... over and over again... you cant farm with your main.. so main chars are always afk... during WAR time can you see WOLVES AFK?? can you see WOLVES doing quest in ABX?? stop pointing fingers at US...

now about council afk... CLEARLY in SS.. only 1 is online.. but you guys again point fingers to WOLVES... 9 officers sir.... 9... not all are from WOLVES... and we dont have a choice no wants to accept position... as you can see RB and CONSUL was appointed after 2 days....

now may i ask you sir... is defending yourself and your guildmates... DRAMA already???

MY LOYALTY IS TO ACC, TO XTR AND TO WOLVES.....

pls dont google translate from english to indo.. diff meaning from what was really written...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PetugasMedis said:

So Please

Stop Drama Anymore

Stop Being Sarcasm

Stop Giving Hoax

So sad, because of the MT, this week , ACC has no Nuker and RB ..Nuker changed to SoVA and RB None

GM Cant make changed to this and said wait until next election..