Sign in to follow this  
Penny

Banned Account - Penny

Dear Mr. Izzy,

Good Day to you.. I was shocked when i trying to log on my account today. I just don't understand the reason behind my account been banned.

Please make things clear to me, kindly show me some proof that I disrespect ADM/GM. 

If you found so, I will humbly apologize and will accept the punishment with no regrets.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

Good day sir.izzy

Same with me, do you have any other proof that I disrespect any admin or gm here? Im just shocked that you just banned my account without any screenshot or warning or any proof that can ban my char. . If you found so plss tell me to confirm it and to explain it if u can find some proof. .waiting for ur respond thanks and regards.

Go to FB Page and check the screenshot

Go to FB Page and check the screenshot

Dear Mr. Izzy,

People still waiting for your proof.. How we will see your reply then??

image.png.1496c4cfd6710ed19381672718d41336.png

Dear Mr Izzy,

we want the screenshot to proof if PillowFIght disrespecting adm / gm, becase your screenshot has been cut. Waiting for your respond. Thanks and regards

When you can't swallow your pride and ego + giving away the items so that people will go to your server. you must know the direction of the server. 

2 hours ago, OriginalSigbin said:

@penny @verdugo, let's just create a new account. An event just came arise with decent giveaway.

Thanks for the concern bro, the fact that he accused us on something which is not really true, making fun with us and not saying any word.. hmmmmm I dont think so..

@Izzy No need to show us the proof if u don't have, just let us know who is the one who reported that faked and Cut Screenshot at least it will compensate for what you did to us..

7 hours ago, AlingVicky said:

When you can't swallow your pride and ego + giving away the items so that people will go to your server. you must know the direction of the server. 

LoL🤣

13 hours ago, OriginalSigbin said:

@penny @verdugo, let's just create a new account. An event just came arise with decent giveaway.

Not sure that event is still works. haha
Community event but new comers and their communities cant make a guild. That's my word, hahaha

*Oopss sorry out of the topic 🤣:classic_wink::classic_wink: