Sign in to follow this  
Android17

TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY.. IM QUITTING

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE SERVER FOR GIVING ME JOY IN PLAYING IN THIS SERVER FOR NEARLY 3 YRS..,

2ND TO ALL MY FRIENDS SINCE i STARTED AND  TO MY NEW FRIENDS  AS PEOPLE COMES AND GO IN THIS SERVER..

3RD TO SIR IZZY FOR SHARING THIS SERVER FOR US TO ENJOY..

BUT BEFORE I QUIT, IM ASKING YOU GUYS TO TAKE TIME TO READ THIS, AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND TO ADDRESS THE ISSUES IL MENTION.. 

1. PEOPLE CALL MY GUILD MAFIA AT FARM SPOT..

MAFIA?? WE FARM IN ONE SPOT, WE FARM WITH A FULL PARTY, WE DONT TAKE MOBS FROM OTHER SPOT, WE DONT STEAL LOOTS FROM OTHER FARMERS AT NADIR. WE ARE JUST LIKE ANY FARMERS AT NADIR WHO PATIENTLY WAITS FOR MOBS TO SPAWN.. SAME OLD SHIT.. THE REAL MAFIA ARE THE ONES FARMING AT CAVE AND MID, THEY DONT LET ANYONE JOIN THEIR PARTY, ONLY 2-3 PEOPLE TAKING 1 SPOT AND 3 SPAWN POINTS.. 

WE FARM JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... 

2. CHAOS ABUSER..

REALLY? SERVER RULES STATES THAT ONLY KILLING LOWBIES  I.E. LVL 50 IS BANNABLE.. I PERSONALLY DONT USE CHAOS INSTANTLY, I GIVE WARNINGS, FOR EXAMPLE YOU STEAL MOBS OR YOU STEAL LOOTS, I DONT JUST KILL YOU.. I TALK TO YOU AND WARN YOU, IL EVEN LOOK FOR A PARTY FOR YOU. IF WE HAVE OPEN SLOTS IN OUR PARTY IL LET YOU JOIN, BUT IF YOU KEEP ON STEALING MOBS AND LOOTS EVEN WITH SO MUCH WARNING, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE CHAOS....IF WE/I DONT DO THIS.. FARM SPOTS WILL HAVE A LOT OF CONFLICTS..

DONT PLAY VICTIM, DONT GIVE FALSE INFO OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED..

3. DRAMA STARTER

THIS ISSUE HAVE BEEN BROUGHT OUT SEVERAL TIMES AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER... IF YOU RAISE AN ISSUE IN ACC AND THEY CANT GIVE A COHERENT REPLY, THEY WILL JUST SAY " DRAMA"... AS IF YOUR TALKING TO KIDS.. TSK TSK TSK.. THEY ARE SO SELF RIGHTEOUS AS IF THEY ARE ONLY THE ONES WHO IS ALLOWED TO BLAME, POINT FINGERS AT SOMEONE, VOICE OUT THEIR OPINIONS.. 

4. TOXIC

TOXIC FOR WHAT?? FOR VOICING OUT MY SENTIMENTS??IT JUST SO HAPPEN THAT I DONT USE DUMMY ACCOUNT TO BASH OR CRITICIZE ANY ACC.. I DONT HIDE IN DUMMY ACCOUNTS I DOTN CREATE NEW CHARACTER THEN START BASHING PEOPLE IN ALL CHAT.. NOT MY STYLE CRY BABIES..

5. AFK

OF COURSE ONE CANNOT FARM ON THEIR MAIN CHARS.. ITEMS LIKE WEAPONS AND GEARS DONT MGICAALY APPEARS IN YOUR INVENTORY UNLESS YOU DONATE OR FARM,,

I THINK I KNOW THE KNOW THE RULES OF THE SERVER AND RELIGIOUSLY FOLLOW IT FOR 3 YRS.. SO PLEASE STOP PLAYING VICTIM..

Android17 signing off...................................................................

• Sad 1

awokoawkoawk. 
leader of toxic gang quit :v

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Android17theTOXIC said:

NICE GO QUIT TOXIC 

lol even at the last moment you still dont have the balls to use your main... hahahahhahahaha........ bye....

• Haha 1

Hands off to you Android17.. 👊👊👊👊.. one way or the other, ACC wont be the same with you leaving 👊👊👊

• Thanks 1

CAN I Comment .. SINCE All of US has/Have Committed Some Mistakes On the server or In our personal Behavior  we need to understand SOME party's (GUILD)   i respect BR Team/INDO player's and some PINOY PLAYER Participant because we are only playing on the server  WELL think and See what  server now . Arguing because of Chaos mode or for some reason I played here  (izzy) server for 3 years .  yes some players are toxic GUILD leaders members SOLO players or any kind . but for some REASON i heard some  QUITING the server because "BOTH" partys are on COLD WAR .. well its normal why  PLAYERS will be back and go   to 2  BIG GUILDS in ACC BELLATO CORA cooperate if you have mis-understanding . WE are ALL family here DONT  broke the rules DONT broke the server POPULATION .  thanks.

• Haha 1

No, He is not quitting, he is support team of ACC now .. XD 

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2020 at 10:55 AM, madmacczt said:

awokoawkoawk. 
leader of toxic gang quit :v

WKWKWKWKWK:classic_biggrin:

btw who are u make an announcement if u want to quit playing? if u want to quit just quit ,dont bother to make this thread. unless youre very famous (in a GOOD way)

or u already gave a big change for this server,are u?

my little friend said bct kntl :classic_wink:

Edited by thedemith

said quit but still play with DT, what is that mean DT ? Dennis Trash?

1 hour ago, madmacczt said:

HATER HAHAHA

On 6/1/2020 at 3:11 PM, thedemith said:

WKWKWKWKWK:classic_biggrin:

btw who are u make an announcement if u want to quit playing? if u want to quit just quit ,dont bother to make this thread. unless youre very famous (in a GOOD way)

or u already gave a big change for this server,are u?

my little friend said bct kntl :classic_wink:

Ur doing it yourself kiddo, i quit already for almost a week yet im still in ur little mind, hahahahahaha am i still haunting you in your sleep little kid??? So bitter hahahahahha

5 hours ago, madmacczt said:

You still talk about me?? Are my characters still on?? It does not mean im playing dumbass if they are onhahahaha.... what ever you do, how hard you try...  you wont even come 5% near Android17s status ingame hahahahaha.... dream on kiddo...

BTW CHECK GCP I DIDNT EVEN CLAIM +7 GL PERKS HAHAHAHAHA.... these guys are so bitter...

14 hours ago, Android17 said:

You still talk about me?? Are my characters still on?? It does not mean im playing dumbass if they are onhahahaha.... what ever you do, how hard you try...  you wont even come 5% near Android17s status ingame hahahahaha.... dream on kiddo...

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Android17 said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

On 6/2/2020 at 11:26 PM, Android17 said:

Ur doing it yourself kiddo, i quit already for almost a week yet im still in ur little mind, hahahahahaha am i still haunting you in your sleep little kid??? So bitter hahahahahha

yuckk disguisting. congratz becoming LEGEND* .

*TRASHTALKING

22 hours ago, thedemith said:

yuckk disguisting. congratz becoming LEGEND* .

*TRASHTALKING

hahahaha so why are you still here in my thread???? WTF hahahahahaha.. BYE CRY BABY 

On 6/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, LordHiko said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Burning is all you know? Burn burn LOL stupid reactions 🤣

2 hours ago, farmers said:

Burning is all you know? Burn burn LOL stupid reactions 🤣

and your reaction is what? educational??🤣🤣 STFU dude..its been days..let it go🙊🖕✌️

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, LordHiko said:

and your reaction is what? educational??🤣🤣 STFU dude..its been days..let it go🙊🖕✌️

Ok then, you should educated yourself burningly Lololol

Edited by farmers
Typoo