toguro

pls @izzy mafia ABX chaos mod just wolves and badboys guild, its ok ADM?

Posted (edited)

please izzy we will check and if it is possible to remove the chaos once and for all it is complicated this situation is discouraging more and more players. I ask the help of adm and some attitude because we are losing more and more player for these attitudes.

Elan0005.jpg

Edited by toguro
  • Thanks 1

they're not letting anyone get close to abx.

WOLVES PK.png

oh my Gosh that Guild Mafia, they are virus of accretia and so hate much to UNCLE (as the truth from accretia).. 

im so sad with this 😳 @Izzy

29 minutes ago, toguro said:

please izzy we will check and if it is possible to remove the chaos once and for all it is complicated this situation is discouraging more and more players. I ask the help of adm and some attitude because we are losing more and more player for these attitudes.

Elan0005.jpg

thats right what you talking about Toguro.. thats why accretia always lost of lot numbers because of them, and i saw for for the situation. UNCLE try to fix or rise up accretia and help some lowbies also, but they are not let that happends and always keep toxic to UNCLE 🤔

Will investigation about this problem, and will make asap decision

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1396046758_Screenshot_2020-05-25-05-03-12-885_com.whatsapp01.thumb.jpg.cdf46ca19c4c77288d96018749870723.jpg

They always blame to us (indo player) if something happen to accretia, but indo player gone/stop playing accretia because of their behavior and attitude. That's one of the reason why i stopped playing in here. I just want to say, "LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF!". 

*FYI i get this capture from my friend.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Foxis said:

1396046758_Screenshot_2020-05-25-05-03-12-885_com.whatsapp01.thumb.jpg.cdf46ca19c4c77288d96018749870723.jpg

They always blame to us (indo player) if something happen to accretia, but indo player gone/stop playing accretia because of their behavior and attitude. That's one of the reason why i stopped playing in here. I just want to say, "LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF!". 

*FYI i get this capture from my friend.

WA CONVO  IF YOU WILL POST THAT, POST THE WHOLE CONVO SO I MAY NOT BE QOUTED.. DONT CHOOSE PARTS OF THE CONVO.... tell me what i said wrong...ITS EASY TO POINT FINGERS AT SOMEONE RATHER THAN TO ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES..

WHO IS BLAMING WHO???

2 PEOPLE CHATTING NOT ALL INDO.... "YOU" WAS USED NOT "THEM".. 

BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW, STILL YOU MAKE DRAMA?? 

Edited by Android17
missing text
  • Like 1

YOU PEOPLE BRANDED ME AS "CANCER" TOXIC" DRAMA STARTER".... STOP PLAYING VICTIM PLEASE.. STOP!!!!!

PEOPLE COMES AND GO IN THIS SERVER.... WHO STAYED???

U THINK IM TOXIC?? MOST OF PH PLAYERS ARE PROFESSIONALS, THEY ARE FAMILY MAN, COLLEGE STUDENTS, THEY HAVE THEIR OWN MINDS.. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN DECISIONS TO MAKE.. YOU THINK I CAN CAN INFLUENCE THEM?

IM REALLY MAD COZ I STOPPED PLAYING FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS ALREADY, STILL IM THE ONE TO BLAME FOR ALL THINGS HAPPENING IN ACC.. 

YOU GUYS JUST WANT TO BLAME ONE PERSON FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS HAPPENING, MAYBE YOU SHOULD REFLECT ON YOURSELVES ALSO...

YOU  WERE NOT  COMPLAINING WHEN KILLERGOD WAS RL AND TOOK 1 HR3 FOR ACC BECAUSE YOU GUYS CAN FARM MP AND SELL GP..

• Like 1

proffesional with killing questor farmer and lowbies ? 🤣 and the funny thing is.. even though you or someone who are killing own race's..  and minim/near of 0  participated on repeling map!  🤣

@Android17  // yeah youre right, profesional team "have they are minds" to try shut the race 🙈

@Android17

@Android17

34 minutes ago, Android17 said:

WA CONVO  IF YOU WILL POST THAT, POST THE WHOLE CONVO SO I MAY NOT BE QOUTED.. DONT CHOOSE PARTS OF THE CONVO.... tell me what i said wrong...ITS EASY TO POINT FINGERS AT SOMEONE RATHER THAN TO ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES..

WHO IS BLAMING WHO???

2 PEOPLE CHATTING NOT ALL INDO.... "YOU" WAS USED NOT "THEM".. 

BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW, STILL YOU MAKE DRAMA?? 

You blame to one person and slander him provoking to indo player last week, you have a proof for that? We not playing because we have a rush and busy in real life, and your guild mates always use chaos to us and abusing farm site. Who provoking who now? I can show up the whole convo of you, are you ready to hold shame for that?

22 minutes ago, Android17 said:

YOU PEOPLE BRANDED ME AS "CANCER" TOXIC" DRAMA STARTER".... STOP PLAYING VICTIM PLEASE.. STOP!!!!!

PEOPLE COMES AND GO IN THIS SERVER.... WHO STAYED???

U THINK IM TOXIC?? MOST OF PH PLAYERS ARE PROFESSIONALS, THEY ARE FAMILY MAN, COLLEGE STUDENTS, THEY HAVE THEIR OWN MINDS.. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN DECISIONS TO MAKE.. YOU THINK I CAN CAN INFLUENCE THEM?

IM REALLY MAD COZ I STOPPED PLAYING FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS ALREADY, STILL IM THE ONE TO BLAME FOR ALL THINGS HAPPENING IN ACC.. 

YOU GUYS JUST WANT TO BLAME ONE PERSON FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS HAPPENING, MAYBE YOU SHOULD REFLECT ON YOURSELVES ALSO...

YOU  WERE NOT  COMPLAINING WHEN KILLERGOD WAS RL AND TOOK 1 HR3 FOR ACC BECAUSE YOU GUYS CAN FARM MP AND SELL GP..

Using chaos for kill a same race and abusing farm site is it not toxic? You're truly drama queen in accretia, and all people know that.

this is not a one man show, while killergod RL 3 weeks ago all most indo player active and help each other, thats why accretia can get HR. But i dont care about that because im not farm mp and sell gp as like you said.

Just now, Alligatz said:

proffesional with killing questor farmer and lowbies ? 🤣 and the funny thing is.. even though you or someone who are killing own race's..  and minim/near of 0  participated on repeling map!  🤣

@Android17  // yeah youre right, profesional team "have they are minds" to try shut the race 🙈

@Android17

@Android17

I WILL ANSWER YOUR POST AS CALMLY AS POSSIBLE... YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY POST TSK.. IT WILL BE HARD TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU BUT I WILL TRY...

FIRST OF ALL, YOU CANNOT TAKE QUEST WHEN YOU ARE A LOWBIE... 2ND TO FARM AT NADIR U NEED TO BE LVL 70 SPEC....  SO WHAT LOWBIE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?? WELL IF U HAVE SPOT AT NADIR AND PEOPLE JUST TAKE MOBS AND STEAL LOOTS FROM YOU AND YOU DONT DO ANYTHING HMM UR DUMB.. I M NOT LIKE THAT... KILLING ONE OR  TWO TOXIC LOOTER/MOB STEALER WILL NOT BRING DOWN ACC RACE. PUT THAT IN MIND SIR..

2.TRYING TO SHUT THE RACE??

REALLY NOW?? I WONT  STAY AT ACC FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS IF I DONT LOVE ACC... YOU JUST CAN UNDERSTAND STUFF... CORA BELLS ALLY FOR ALMOST 1 MONTH ALREADY..WITH CORA BUFF (30%) AND BELL'S DODGE ITS KINDA HARD FOR ACC TO CLASH WITH THEM UNLESS WE HAVE NUMBERS.. BUT WE DONT....

IM I THE ONE TO BLAME ALSO FOR THEIR ALLIANCE?? 

3.. REPELLING MAP???

OUR PLAY TIME IS DIFFERENT, WE HAVE OUR SHARE IN REPELLING.

TELL THAT ALSO TO ABX QUESTORS SIR, QUESTING DURING CW..SEE ITS CLEARLY ONE SIDED, AS IF IM NOT ALLOWED TO AFK, BUT QUESTING DURING CW IS OK WITH YOU...GOOD JOB IN BEING FAIR..

ACT LIKE YOUR AGE SIR , CLEARLY SHOWS YOU HAVE POOR UNDERSTANDING,

DONT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE AS IT WILL JUST PUT OTHER MEANING OF WHAT REALLY WAS WRITTEN..

Just now, Foxis said:

You blame to one person and slander him provoking to indo player last week, you have a proof for that? We not playing because we have a rush and busy in real life, and your guild mates always use chaos to us and abusing farm site. Who provoking who now? I can show up the whole convo of you, are you ready to hold shame for that?

Using chaos for kill a same race and abusing farm site is it not toxic? You're truly drama queen in accretia, and all people know that.

this is not a one man show, while killergod RL 3 weeks ago all most indo player active and help each other, thats why accretia can get HR. But i dont care about that because im not farm mp and sell gp as like you said.

WHHHAAAATTTT??? ABUSE FARM SPOT??? REALLY? SO YOU MEAN WE CANT FARM AT ONE SPOT AND WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PROTECT OUR SPOT??? 

SHOW THE WHOLE CONVO SO PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHO STARTED.... LIKE I SAID A WHILE AGO PUT THE WHOLE CONVO.. 

YOUR GUY BLAMED ME FOR COUNCIL APPOINTEES ??? WHAAATTT??? IM NOT RL AND IM NOT PLAYING RF FOR 3 WEEKS ALREADY LOL.. 

DRAMA ARISES WHEN YOU CANNOT ANSWER BACK.. YOU JUST SAY DRAMA... OK TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG??AND IL ANSWER ALL AS BEST AS I COULD.... 

15 minutes ago, Foxis said:

YOU SAID IT YOURSELF, WHEN KILLERGOD WAS RL, WE HELPED EACH OTHER, WE DOMINATED EVEN CORA AND BELLS ALLY, DONT FORGET I USED "DT" AND I WAS RB.. I COLLECTED GP AND FR FROM WOLVES GUILD FOR CB PRIZE, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT SIR FOXIS... SEEM LIKE UVE BEEN BLINDED...

BUT THEN SUDDENLY YOUR "GUY" APPEARS AND ALL THIS TOXIC SHIT AND DRAMA ARISES AGAIN... IM I REALLY THE ONE THAT IS TOXIC OR THIS "GUY"???

using chaos and kill a same race because he steal the mobs that's a arrogant behavior not protecting act, you can tell him nicely to don't do that.

but now I know if we have a different perspective about that, and that is enough to explain who you are, im done of this talk.

KILLING ONE OR TWO TOXIC LOOTERS AND FARMERS AT OUR SPOT WILL NOT PUT THE WHOLE RACE DOWN SIR FOXIS.. 

LIKE THIS ISSUE, WE ALL KNOW WHO STARTED THIS, I DON WANT TO MENTION HIS NAME BUT WE BOTH KNOW WHO HE IS... 

KILLERGOD RL 2 WEEKS, THEN BASCO, THEN POLARIS NO ISSUE NO DRAMA DURING THOSE TIMES .. SUDDENLY THIS GUYS APPEARS  LOTS OF DRAMA AND ISSUES AGAIN??? WHEN WILL THIS STOP?? AS THE PATTERN SHOW.. WE CAN SEE WHO REALLY THE TOXIC ACC IS.....

1 minute ago, Foxis said:

using chaos and kill a same race because he steal the mobs that's a arrogant behavior not protecting act, you can tell him nicely to don't do that.

but now I know if we have a different perspective about that, and that is enough to explain who you are, im done of this talk.

I DID WARN HIM, I DID I DID I DID.. CHAOS POT IS SO EXPENSIVE YOU THINK I WILL JUST WASTE IT?? I USE CHAOS IF HE DONT LISTEN....

THATS MY POINT, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEND AND YOU MAKE CONCLUSIONS BASED ON HIS side..( the one i killed) 

REMEMBER 2 SIDES OF EVERY STORY SEEMS LIKE YOU ONLY HEAR 1 SIDE...

I CHALLENGE YOU NOW.. MAKE A NEW CHAR, GO OUR SPOT, STEAL MOBS AND NINJA LOOT THEN TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN...

2ND JOIN FARM PARTY AT ELE SIDE, THEN TELL ME IF THAT IS MAFIA...  8 GUYS SHARING 6 CATA.. WE DONT SOLO FARM...

CAVE FARMER IS THE TRUE MAFIA, 1 PERSON  4 CATA .. OPEN YOUR EYES ON WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING RATHER THAN BLAMING OTHERS ... 

people said OLD but GOLD. but android? old but shit :v
40++ yo but act like a kid shit. always starting drama, bcoz u have number and u think u can do all u want to do?

start from nadir, when always take elek side, only wolves gang can farm elek with AUTO LOOT ofcourse. 
and now abx? so fcking idiot wolves

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(opinion only)

-why there is toxic players because thet dont get what they want 

-what they want obviously farm gp or mp and somepeople just want pvp to take out some stress 

-why do we pvp (for real) for onyx extender? maybe

-for cpt? no its better to join war pick hms for cpt

(sugesstion) 

if breaking alliance will solve everything why dont just break it wanna know why cause belato or cora will start a new issue about this farming 24 /7 again im not againts farming i actually enjoy it cause it set me a goal to something i want

-chaos pots u cant blame them its part of the game if i have the power change it i wouldnt cause ur just choosing 1 side what about the others wants to use for some purposes or some reason (mainly if they want to 1v1 with same race its fun you know haha)

And .... if u want to do something about this make pvp points usefull so people will invest more time in pvp alliance will break cause no pvp but the downside will be the new comers will dont stand a chance to the old guys and donators.. well they always comes on top thats why they call donators hahah dont change how the farming system now its good but make couldron outcast and BM map usefull 

JUST A SUGGESTION DONT HATE HEHE

10 hours ago, madmacczt said:

people said OLD but GOLD. but android? old but shit :v
40++ yo but act like a kid shit. always starting drama, bcoz u have number and u think u can do all u want to do?

start from nadir, when always take elek side, only wolves gang can farm elek with AUTO LOOT ofcourse. 
and now abx? so fcking idiot wolves

Well , you should known that he Android17 or "Tin Can Gay" must be got bully all the time in Real Life, thats why he does that in Game.

Is it a cancer? yess..

from 1 person does that, now spread to other team guild member of Wolve, one person that i known was ok , now did the samething what that "Tin can Gay" did

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Android17 said hes not active for awhile and yet you blame the person does not active in game

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

then indo always crying how sad 😞 ahhaha

naa we having some  fun only so dont cry 😞