Benjo

Caught Selling Account in Facebook ( ign Android17 or DT )

Time and Date: 10:43 PM May 6, 2020

Using dummy account in fb for selling rf xtr account

Server Rules RMT account is prohibited in this server 

Please see attached photos for the screenshot of actual selling

TRANSLATION: 

Balong(buyer): how much?

Isko(Android17): im selling it for 8 thousand pesos

Balong(buyer): too expensive, no discount?

Isko(Android17): 7 thousand and 500 hundred pesos only, dont worry i am sure seller

Balong(buyer): ok trade in game i will check your equips

Isko(Android17): what now bro you take it?

Balong(buyer): can u make it 7 thousand bro then i will buy it

Isko(Android17): alright its ok even it less 1 thousand

Balong(buyer): are we not ban for this?

Isko(Android17): no bro, we are using dummy account, and that izzy is stupid and imbecile, can you believe it i fooled izzy for the post about UNCLE the previous RL and the other i reported haha

Balong(buyer): ok bro we deal after 15th of the month i need to wait my salary.

Isko(Android17): ok bro i'll expect that

RMT-Android17part1.jpg

RMT-Android17part2.jpg

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

CLEARLY FABRICATED STUFF HAHAHAHA

been playing in this server for more that 2 years already, have not  sold a single booty i.e. gp, love event letters, extreme letters event for real money..

it is unclear also that buyer is buying which account? bogus seller gave price on which account???

my characters ARE ALSO FREE TO USE FOR TRUSTED GUILD MEMBERS SO WHY WILL I SELL IF THIS IS TRUE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SIMPLE RUN DOWN ON MY CHARACTERS

Android17 account items 

+7 onyx flame thrower was bought for 165 USD.. do the math in php.....around 8250 phillipines peso.... ,

S2/S1 set, GP was bought @ 500 each ( when GP was so expensive... 3 votes per account era).. lucky for S1 coz 1 tries for both rings, S2 rings 8 tries in total.. do the math

fallen JP which i bought matz  for 2.5k php,

1 fallen bow ( i had fallen services from RF Extreme Streamers) for 2.5k php.... this was posted in FB group by the service provider

Gold Plate over 70 pcs. pics posted at FB group 

THIS ARE ALL RECENT ITEMS, i will not include old  items ( my struggles for +7 dragon FT and +7 dragon bow , +7 ca armors LOL... ) as the list will be long..

DT account items

3 SETS FALLEN JP MATS BOUGHT @ 5k php ( fr/gp destroyed), I WAS UNLUCKY COZ I FAILED 2X ,THE 3RD TIME THE CHARM.  My fallen JP was crafted before server changed it to 100% success.

1 fallen spear ( fallen services from RF Extreme Streamers) for 2.5k php.... this was posted in FB group by the service provider.. unlucky destroyed going +6 

s2 rings services 

MY JOURNEY IN RF XTR DOES NOT AMOUNT TO ANY PRICE!!!!!!!!!. 

Edited by Android17
missing text
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

may i also add i dont hide in dummy accounts, even in game, i trash talk with my main.. not my style to make dummy accounts

• Haha 2

And @Benjo what is this group by the way? I never seen this group before. For that Balong and Isko I hope they enjoyed their little role play. Im not being rude but clearly that price isn't enough with all those items. Next time if you plan on doing something like this please make it more believable. 

21 minutes ago, Android17 said:

been playing in this server for more that 2 years already, have not  sold a single booty i.e. gp, love event letters, extreme letters event for real money..

it is unclear also that buyer is buying which account? bogus seller gave price on which account???

my characters ARE ALSO FREE TO USE FOR TRUSTED GUILD MEMBERS SO WHY WILL I SELL IF THIS IS TRUE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Android17 account items 

+7 onyx flame thrower was bought for 165 USD.. do the math in php.....around 8250 phillipines peso.... ,

S2/S1 set, GP was bought @ 500 each ( when GP was so expensive... 3 votes per account era).. lucky for S1 coz 1 tries for both rings, S2 rings 8 tries in total.. do the math

1 fallen bow ( i had fallen services from RF Extreme Streamers) for 2.5k php.... this was posted in FB group by the service provider

THIS ARE ALL RECENT ITEMS, i will not include old  items ( my struggles for +7 dragon FT and +7 dragon bow , +7 ca armors LOL... ) as the list will be long..

DT account items

3 SETS FALLEN JP MATS BOUGHT @ 5k php ( fr/gp destroyed), I WAS UNLUCKY COZ I FAILED 2X ,THE 3RD TIME THE CHARM.  My fallen JP was crafted before server changed it to 100% success.

1 fallen spear ( fallen services from RF Extreme Streamers) for 2.5k php.... this was posted in FB group by the service provider.. unlucky destroyed going +6 

s2 rings services 

Well said! 🙌

nice effort @Benjo..and to the ones behind the scene, i think their afraid of something that will end their rf xtr career so theyre countering farbricated stuff..gudluck to you this coming days who ever you are XD..

2 hours ago, Android17 said:

Android17 account items 

DT account items

s2 rings services 

well said
you know I love you 😛

this would be more believable if there was an actual screenshot of the "Trade" ingame, showing the items....but meh...clearly a scheme to put a "celebrity" down 😉
you myt be the one getting banned for saying bad things about the admin...careful 😄

Items checking can be done using Game CP, how can you trade onyx? Fallen jp? S2/S1 elems? Clearly a hoax, some evil plot to my characters coz i caught someone recently at FB group who RMT his account ... details will be posted and reported as soon as i get more proofs... 

5 hours ago, Android17 said:

Android17 account items 

DT account items

s2 rings services 

Did you buy your s2 rings??

I bought mats ( gold plate ) for my s2 rings,

Nice try haters 🤣🤣

• Like 1

the haters will do this kind of obvious stupidity just to ban Android17 aka DENNIS TAN.

• Like 1

Banned Android17 / DT and Nebu xd

Clearly forum account was made to make an issue...if Benjo cant back this one up with more valid evidence, admin MUST BAN him

Screenshot_2020-05-14 Benjo's Content.png

• Like 1

both are dummy accounts..so NOPE

dummy.png

• Like 1

players like this should be ban. they're more like toxic for the community.

I've known Android17 since 2017, and it is impossible he will just sell his account for what money? He got the money, also if ever "IF EVER" he sell you think you can afford it? damn that items is legendary he spend good amount for it so really impossible. Please investigate this Benjo for fabricating stuff, all i can say... haters is always gonna be haters.

• Like 1

boss dennis have everything. MONEY, PRETTY GIRLS AND BOYS.. No need to sell, he BUYS, not SELL.

• Haha 1