IMG-20200512-WA0003.thumb.jpg.f7db1986fafcf0cfa263e075cbca8787.jpg

good afternoon sir, I'm ExtremeYaeger, RL Bellato at the moment. I want to report something that happened in the game. After CW 2 this afternoon, suddenly RL Cora came and killed all the Bellato in Nadir and ABX, even though the status of Bellato and Cora is currently in an alliance. I was told that RL CORA is being run by its pilot, please investigate further about this. Thanks Gbu

IMG-20200512-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20200512-WA0004.jpg

Aw, momogi keju

But yeah, please be selective on choosing pilot

banyak sponsor ya fotonya

cuma meluruskan aja kasus kaya gini gak bisa di investigasi dan diliat juga itu pilot peerimami kagak toxic dia cuma gak mau ally dan bosan dengan ally yang udah ketebak polanya, 2 bangsa ally = 1 bangsa down. ally atau nggak nya itu urusan race leader masing-masing, GM/Admin ga ada hak ikut campur masalah kaya gini. diluar kalian suka atau tidak dengan  pilotnya, yang jelas ya itu char RL.

PeeMak is wolves team, so he wont if bells ally with cora even we all knows if acc got number.
he want acc always farm specially for his wolves gang, 2 race control by one person. 
i hope izzy investigation this .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I think main issue here is the players keep switching race where they can farm with.

3 hours ago, ExtremeYaeger said:

suddenly RL Cora came and killed all the Bellato in Nadir and ABX, even though the status of Bellato and Cora is currently in an alliance

First thing is, this not under admin rules. It was the previous Cora RL proclaimed alliance with Bellato with the agreement  of farming/questing together at Nadir and ABX. Either you declare war over Cora Community and get Alliance of Accretia (if they will accept your truce) or else Cora will get Alliance with Accretia (which is possible due to low community of Cora). It is your choice, talk to RL Cora and fixed your issue about those war freak group of Cora including RL Cora's pilot or you will be facing again 2 race vs 1 race. *im just saying* 

1 hour ago, AlingVicky said:

I think main issue here is the players keep switching race where they can farm with.

yeah this server have many hooper, they always moving if one race owning (except for seller items in every race, they just focus farm and got the money/working from this server. not giving contribution for race). that's the big problem for us, but we can do anything because it is up to them to play in any race.

48 minutes ago, ExtremeArmsDealer said:

First thing is, this not under admin rules. It was the previous Cora RL proclaimed alliance with Bellato with the agreement  of farming/questing together at Nadir and ABX. Either you declare war over Cora Community and get Alliance of Accretia (if they will accept your truce) or else Cora will get Alliance with Accretia (which is possible due to low community of Cora). It is your choice, talk to RL Cora and fixed your issue about those war freak group of Cora including RL Cora's pilot or you will be facing again 2 race vs 1 race. *im just saying* 

that's right, like i said before. GM/Admin does not have a role for this problem.

• Like 1

crying again ? ahhaahhahahhaha like otongx always crying hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha 3

Dont ally so no one hopping 😅😅😅 or i suggesting  change the gameplay in farming , and  almost 24/7 farming , not 24/7  PVP. Based on the website 24/7 pvp but during the game more farm less pvp

im just saying a fact.

no butt hurt thx

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

To sir foxis,extremeArmsDealer,AlingVicky, owh i got it now, thanks for explaining to me.

To sir OtongX: give me your spear please.

To sir KillerGod: I am not crying sir, I'm just asking a few things that I still don't understand in this issue. fortunately sir foxis and other had explained well about the extent to which GM cant intervere in internal affairs between RLs in the game. and the RL CORA pilot problem is over.

Edited by ExtremeYaeger
Typo
  • Like 1

i think you should end alliances and start killing yourself on all maps

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Dont ally so no one hopping 😅😅😅 or i suggesting  change the gameplay in farming , and  almost 24/7 farming , not 24/7  PVP. Based on the website 24/7 pvp but during the game more farm less pvp

im just saying a fact.

And the FACT is, everything are depends on the Archon / Race leader what is the weekly rules. Either ally with other race due to that enemy race is massive numbers, and pvp without farming? how the hell you become stronger if you don't work hard on your items? You know its not actually all about farming... it is how you conquer the land/map to grind items for your needs... you think you can farm without pvp those who own the farm site? of course pvp first then take the land/farm area then protect it for enemy who is trying to conquer it back.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Acc pop 400 is bunch of dummy acocunt check hq many robot no item

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

1 hour ago, ExtremeArmsDealer said:

And the FACT is, everything are depends on the Archon / Race leader what is the weekly rules. Either ally with other race due to that enemy race is massive numbers, and pvp without farming? how the hell you become stronger if you don't work hard on your items? You know its not actually all about farming... it is how you conquer the land/map to grind items for your needs... you think you can farm without pvp those who own the farm site? of course pvp first then take the land/farm area then protect it for enemy who is trying to conquer it back.

Cora buffed  not yet removed + staff had increase damage + isis high damage still ally?,

bells dodge is back only LC can hit full dodge xclas been miss in dodger now gun damage was back still ally??

its about farming??? Why when the farm site raided the other race pop will gone and the other race pop going high??  How to conquer the land ans map? With ally? Wheres the courage there??.

acc POP has bunch of dummy try to check HQ many afk for voting purposes and the others just farming then trade it in their other race or sell it to have a bucks. Only few player is PVP lover the rest just farmers

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Cora buffed  not yet removed + staff had increase damage + isis high damage still ally?,

This not our choice, but the Admin/GM to its self. And for the ally thing expect duration for the entire week. NRL will decide next week if it still ally or not due to the new update/changelog.

29 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

bells dodge is back only LC can hit full dodge xclas been miss in dodger now gun damage was back still ally??

Don't get me wrong, I am playing on Accretian side and I have xclass character. I have no problem on pure dodger Bellato, they are soft as feather... If you don't know the accuracy basis you can use 2 AoE of Warrior skill and I guarantee you they will die like you don't expect. If not, then this is the part where you go... grind more items on farm site to boost your damage.

34 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

its about farming??? Why when the farm site raided the other race pop will gone and the other race pop going high??  How to conquer the land ans map? With ally? Wheres the courage there??.

Like what i said, its not about farming... for me its more on grinding... also for me farming is for players who sell items for $$ and grinding is for players who wants to become stronger so which type are you then? cause base on your complaint you want more pvp, then gather party and raid those farmers/grinders isn't it pvp for you?

You cannot conquer the land/map if you don't follow RL / Council calls for raiding maps/land, of course you don't go for solo raid it is impossible for you to conquer the land/map. And for the allies of 2 races it was they're RL agreement truce. For me both races ally as enemy is more pvp points / pvp challenge to me, if you want no ally grind your self up to strongest item and elect your self as a Race Leader that's the only way you can give rules no ally but of course other RL will ally you cannot control them.

41 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

acc POP has bunch of dummy try to check HQ many afk for voting purposes and the others just farming then trade it in their other race or sell it to have a bucks. Only few player is PVP lover the rest just farmers

This is what you call, "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" that is they're own strategic grinding by voting purposes which other cannot do it anymore due to 600 minutes requirements, also players who you called dummies farmer and trade to they're perspective race that is what you call the black market strategy. Only few players pvp? try online 24 hours look for the time on your country where is more pvp time starts, cause in my time i can say 4pm-3am is the active pvp time who battle almost all map, of course chip wars included specially CW3.

mungkin masalah ini bisa di selesaikan dengan masing masing RL, klo lu bahas ally di forum ya ga ada hukumnya,

admin have nothing to do with this. no rules broken. only both of your race have problems.

46 minutes ago, OriginalSigbin said:

you are indeed just a keyboard warrior. How exactly do you even complain about isis damage. Try playing a summoner and see if it's worth complaining for.
Staff damage increased? Far as I know, Onyx staff damage have been reduced, and fallen Staff + 6 has now the same damage as Onyx staff pre-patch version. 

As per my observation, the reason we are allied because your LC's damage goes beyond human logic. Absolutely no one survives a chain rocket when LCs get their RB buff.
And players took that power-up bait, they hopped and joined LC's bandwagon community.

Relax diocampo the  3 man race haha 

gun dmg is back???? hmmmmmm