SEE

This is a public apologize for XTR all admin

Because I neglected the pilot management, it made the admin uncomfortable I’m so sorry about it. 

And caused admin misunderstanding that kAto and SEE are owned by the same person, Because my friends from other games came back to me, I did n’t have loginXTR for almost 2 months, So I gave pilot to manage SEE. Because of this, SEE and kAto appeared in the same IP for almost two months.

Of course when SEE gets unfreeze I’ll Change password and pilot

Once again I ’m sorry for all these things

Be SEE owner Kyle

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

we miss you SEE. clearly it was kAto's fault

• Thanks 2

We will support for your come back sir SEE.

• Thanks 3

Mengingat masalah yg sama seperti sebelumnya yg menyangkut salah satu user di ACC dulu (dan itu juga udah 2x kena banned), mungkin GM bisa di pertimbangkan bagaimana penindakan nya.

Sama-sama dari kesalahan pilot yg tidak di ketahui owner dan yg sebelumnya juga sudah di lepas bukan ?gak adil juga jika char SEE tetap di banned dimana owner sendiri tidak tahu mengenai masalah nya dan tiba-tiba di banned karna kesalahan pilotnya.

Mungkin GM bisa meninjau kembali dan bisa melihat bagaimana penindakan nya dari beberaoa masalah yg sama sebelumnya.

Terimakasih dan maaf kalau tidak dalam konteks bahasa inggris, bahasa inggris saya tidak fasih takut nya jadi kesalahpahaman, orang yg paham bahasa inggris dan mau mentranslatekan nya silahkan.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, MaxMequire said:

Mengingat masalah yg sama seperti sebelumnya yg menyangkut salah satu user di ACC dulu (dan itu juga udah 2x kena banned), mungkin GM bisa di pertimbangkan bagaimana penindakan nya.

Sama-sama dari kesalahan pilot yg tidak di ketahui owner dan yg sebelumnya juga sudah di lepas bukan ?gak adil juga jika char SEE tetap di banned dimana owner sendiri tidak tahu mengenai masalah nya dan tiba-tiba di banned karna kesalahan pilotnya.

Mungkin GM bisa meninjau kembali dan bisa melihat bagaimana penindakan nya dari beberaoa masalah yg sama sebelumnya.

Terimakasih dan maaf kalau tidak dalam konteks bahasa inggris, bahasa inggris saya tidak fasih takut nya jadi kesalahpahaman, orang yg paham bahasa inggris dan mau mentranslatekan nya silahkan.

English Translation via Google Translate:

Considering the same problem as before which involved one of the users in the ACC first (and it has also been banned twice), maybe GM can consider how to take action.

Equally, from the pilot's mistake that the owner does not know about and the previous one has also released, is it not fair if the SEE char remains banned where the owner himself doesn't know about the problem and is suddenly banned because of the pilot's error.

Maybe GM can review it and see how it takes action from some of the same problems before.

Thank you and sorry if it is not in the context of English, my English is not fluent. I am afraid that it will be a misunderstanding, people who understand English and want to translate it please.

• Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, WeaponryKeeperABC said:

English Translation via Google Translate:

Considering the same problem as before which involved one of the users in the ACC first (and it has also been banned twice), maybe GM can consider how to take action.

Equally, from the pilot's mistake that the owner does not know about and the previous one has also released, is it not fair if the SEE char remains banned where the owner himself doesn't know about the problem and is suddenly banned because of the pilot's error.

Maybe GM can review it and see how it takes action from some of the same problems before.

Thank you and sorry if it is not in the context of English, my English is not fluent. I am afraid that it will be a misunderstanding, people who understand English and want to translate it please.

Tq sir for your translation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Firstly, we have to recognize that what Kareem Abdul a.k.a. kAto did at facebook was not deputized of SEE.  (even he was pilot of that char about 2 months)
I just imagine how SEE's owner felt when he realized his "super char" got banned by GM, even thought it was not his fault. 

Following what happened, please take the discretion to #ReleaseSEE

Regards,
Mendoan Pogi

• Thanks 3

#ReleaseSEE

• Thanks 3

#ReleaseSEE

• Thanks 3

I am agree with Mendoan, hopefully GM can release SEE.

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

@H3LL Any problems with SEE dude?

Edited by LordHiko
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

#BackSEE  i love u 

• Thanks 2

Tolong kebijakannya untuk gm ( owner xtr ) agar dapat memberi kesempatan kepada owner SEE . Karna kasus yang di acc aja gm ( owner xtr ) mau memberi kesempatan dan kebijakannya . Disini yang mempunyai masalah adalah Kato , bukan owner see . Saya harap gm dapat memberi kesempatan dan kebijakan yang baik .

#RelaeseSEE

#YohanManiaa

• Thanks 2

🤔

4 hours ago, NebuXRD said:

#BackSEE  i love u 

Penghiatan acc , wkwkwkwk

Apa memang tidak ada reaksi dari pihak GM mengenai thread ini ?

mohon di respon dari pihak GM mengenai thread ini 

#ReleaseSEE 

• Thanks 2

BackSEE  i love u 

• Thanks 1

This Same scenario happen to others race before.. which is pilot's fault that the owners character gets sanction. specially for a donated character like SEE. when the owner suddenly know that his character was ban all of a sudden even his not using it for almost 2months. .  
and the incident  isn't happen in game too. . which has no direct discusion using the character (SEE). 

#ReleaseSEE 

• Thanks 2