Android17

UNCLE OF acc CAUGHT SELLING ACCOUNT IN BUY/SELL GROUP

FB account is clearly owned by UNCLE.. 

included are the SS of the actual selling and his rep's post in XTR group..

if u click on the fb l link ( uncle's fb account) of RF XTR group... it will show the same person..

HACKED FB ACCOUNT??? 

1. how can you still TAG that same fb account when you apologized to the server just recently if its hacked???

2. how can your fb hacker know whats exactly the items  of  your cora account in RF-XTR???

3. hacked/pilot doings is the owner's responsibility ( existing rules in RF -XTR )..

UNCLE.jpg

UNCLe2.jpg

• Sad 1

Sir izzy, its real that fb is owned by uncle too, u can check his picture on both fb account to see it ur self, uncle clearly selling his account on cora,, please banned all his id, its unfait for us grinding on farm to get decent item, while other buy account and get instant item rather than donating on xtr server,, 

If it was hacked he was just recently tagged on facebook group that means if his facebook was hacked he shouldnt able to access it anyways right? just my opinion.

This is getting absurd...
You're bringing out your personal fight here @ forums. Seeking each other's mistakes,flaws,violations. etc.

Who wants some popcorn for this episode of this week's drama? 😉

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lRNl said:

This is getting absurd...
You're bringing out your personal fight here @ forums. Seeking each other's mistakes,flaws,violations. etc.

Who wants some popcorn for this episode of this week's drama? 😉

personal??? all diff have been settled already... these are server rules not my rules... RMT account is prohibited in this server....PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! 

Edited by Android17
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Android17 said:

personal??? all diff have been settled already... these are server rules not my rules... RMT account is prohibited in this server....PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! 

Really? The date was too old (july 17, 2019). You should've report it sooner if you were really concerned about the server. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Perv said:

Really? The date was too old (july 17, 2019). You should've report it sooner if you were really concerned about the server. 

Even its been years ago ,, he still guilt on doing rmt account thats not allowed on server,, sir izzy banned all his id,, rmt account reduce income of the server, uncle is donator but his donation come from money he earn on rmt accounts,,

1 hour ago, Shinketsup said:

Even its been years ago ,, he still guilt on doing rmt account thats not allowed on server,, sir izzy banned all his id,, rmt account reduce income of the server, uncle is donator but his donation come from money he earn on rmt accounts,,

wow, his donation come from money he earn on rmt accounts? how do you know and judging that? are you god or aunty?

3 hours ago, Android17 said:

not sure about being "settled" when you brought up an fb post dated last year... 😉

Posted (edited)

what if he posted at july 2019 but UNCLE created after that date?

like Gutcruncher89 or Sweety80, you defintely know that case right? he already got banned because RMT with many proof headed to him, but he can still playing until now with another account.

i think if this case even further will becomes a personal problem.

Edited by Foxis
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Perv said:

Cant you see his comment?? 3 weeks ago, the one buying account posted that 2019, UNCLE’S fb account commented 3 weeks ago, 

its not confusing also coz UNCLE will let you pilot his account if you pay him  30fr and 30 GP, 

4CBADFA9-79B7-4619-9A9C-94C16B866B83.jpeg

Edited by Android17

18 minutes ago, Foxis said:

what if he posted at july 2019 but UNCLE created after that date?

like Gutcruncher89 or Sweety80, you defintely know that case right? he already got banned because RMT with many proof headed to him, but he can still playing until now with another account.

i think if this case even further will becomes a personal problem.

Same thing, That FB account also try to sell account, cleary SS was posted 2019, BUT it cleary shows also that RIZKY HANAN  sell his account 3 weeks ago as you can see in that screen shot, 

3 hours ago, Perv said:

RIZKY HANAN selling account happened 3 weeks ago, not 2019.. look at the SS its says rizky hanan comment happened 3 weeks ago, 

7 minutes ago, Android17 said:

Same thing, That FB account also try to sell account, cleary SS was posted 2019, BUT it cleary shows also that RIZKY HANAN  sell his account 3 weeks ago as you can see in that screen shot, 

ah i don't see the date comment, my mistake. 

still need more proof because he don't say the nick name of account he want selling and no transaction actually occurred at the comment. where the proof if he is already get money from selling the account?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Foxis said:

ah i don't see the date comment, my mistake. 

still need more proof because he don't say the nick name of account he want selling and no transaction actually occurred at the comment. where the proof if he is already get money from selling the account?

existing XTR rules sir.. even you dont get the money, the moment you sell things that you cannot trade  are grounds for punishment.. selling char, selling DR, selling s2 elems etc.. you can also search forums under this section about people selling accounts but did not get  money got punished,

Edited by Android17

well in any case...let's wait for izzy to take action on this issue...hoping for the best for ACC...since your race has the most potential on overthrowing bells ❤️
u guys just lack unity 😞

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, lRNl said:

well in any case...let's wait for izzy to take action on this issue...hoping for the best for ACC...since your race has the most potential on overthrowing bells ❤️
u guys just lack unity 😞

yes i know sir, but we should think about the bigger  picture here, server can potentially lose money if we let people do this, if server loses money how can it support itself for all of us to play?  of all  people, leaders or high profile players SHOULD know the rules and regulations. and to be bulgar about it??? seems like these people are not scared of the rules of the server, they think they can just get away with their wrong doings..

seems like people are making me the bad guy here, i did not commit the violation, i merely reported it..

Edited by Android17
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Perv said:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Shinketsup said:

his donation come from money he earn on rmt accounts? how do you know and judging that? are you god or aunty?

you make this to personal problem and slander him with no proof, so sad

Edited by Foxis

On 4/23/2020 at 7:26 PM, Foxis said:

his donation come from money he earn on rmt accounts? how do you know and judging that? are you god or aunty?

you make this to personal problem and slander him with no proof, so sad

its his opinion sir, 

lets stay focus on the issue here.. 

i believe that this group (rf xtr buy and sell) is also being investigated by the Gms...