Sign in to follow this  
Lelantos

Toxic Player Bellato

Posted (edited)

As you can see here, this bellato on his first charcter nick : cAtoL was talking shit and insulting me and my guild in all chat for awhile so i chatbanned him at first he then said he has 14 accounts and it doesnt matter how many i chat ban he will keep coming back, i have a few ss of his first 3 different character names he was using, hes being very toxic to me and the bellato race and also very insulting this is something we dont need in the server and if i remember correctly he has already been banned before, there was alot more chat from him but i didnt think to SS at the time and was too late to scroll up and capture it.

catol 1.png

catol 2.jpg

catol 3.jpg

catol 4.jpg

Edited by Lelantos

uhm...just a reminder, when you post pictures do not edit it...post the whole photo

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, lRNl said:

uhm...just a reminder, when you post pictures do not edit it...post the whole photo

So you want me to post all the chatbox then that was visible in the SS i took, that bit blacked out is a private matter between me and somebody else that doesnt need to be seen publically.

Edited by Lelantos
more info

thats how things work here Lelantos 🙂 but let's wait for the admin's reply if this post is acceptable