before i planning to make pilot services. i need to ask to izzy about that and he said pilot services is not bannable.

IMG_20200311_080504.JPG

thats our old  conversation with sir izzy.

IMG_20200311_080504.JPG

@jedah so the nickname CAREFULL not banned? I thought it was a ip banned grats then

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jeddah said:

before i planning to make pilot services. i need to ask to izzy about that and he said pilot services is not bannable.

IMG_20200311_080504.JPG

we all know pilot service is not bannable. the char can got banned IF the pilot do something which forbidden in server. 

Edited by thedemith
add some

@Jedah don't change topic it's not about the pilot it's about selling your account

How about punishing those who buy accounts? Because some would just like, hey I wanna buy your account, then screenshot all their conversation and just then the seller is the one that is being punished, because some people would just use this kind of way to ruin someones account. No pun intended. Just sayin. Cheers ya'all

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ryzak said:

How about punishing those who buy accounts? Because some would just like, hey I wanna buy your account, then screenshot all their conversation and just then the seller is the one that is being punished, because some people would just use this kind of way to ruin someones account. No pun intended. Just sayin. Cheers ya'all

well the seller should be punished too, because even if someone wants to buy your account you should say NO, cause you know to yourself that it is illegal in this server.

2 hours ago, Ryzak said:

fair enough i think 👍

4 hours ago, Markyy789 said:

well the seller should be punished too, because even if someone wants to buy your account you should say NO, cause you know to yourself that it is illegal in this server.

I say, both of them are responsible for the transaction. As a common knowledge to everyone, selling involves 2 individuals, the buyer and the seller, if Izzy has a rule that selling of accounts for real money is illegal, it's also imply that BUYING of accounts in real money is as well illegal, and is bannable. So, yeah. 

2 hours ago, thedemith said:

fair enough i think 👍

Indeed, since it has become the common way to eliminate other people in this server.