kael323145

Isis USER abusing DEF rune?

by the way i know defensive rune is being use in order to be invulnerable to any kind of damage for 30sec.. and you can't be hit or attack in any ways
But i think there is one excemption on it, like when Isis users using DEF rune and they can't be kill or hit, but their isis are keep killing people around it with high dmge. (that's unfair thoo)

and its always seen being abuse in game. seeing ISIS users Diving in middle of SK line or other race then using DEF rune in order to use ISIS to kill all the people around it.

and its also quite use in CW also def rune isis auto hitting CHIP that can't be killed by NUKE or players

I'm just suggesting isis auto return when ever their user are in invulnerable stats( Def Rune, Freeze, stone cures).

maybe some will say this is a NERF.. but i would like to CLEAR out that its not literally nerf or what so ever.. cause if Animus return there is a 30second cooldown until u can summon it again. 

its exactly the time of you def rune (30sec def. rune duration)  expires, after def rune expire u may summon your isis in fight again.. there is no loose either ways.. just to have a fair game play not abusing def rune. in order to get kills in the middle of the fight.

• Thanks 3

you can always go stealth mode and move away from the ISIS right?
Problem solved....dont make more any issues with ISIS...it is getting worse and worse.

stealth? in middle of fight? or clash? like where can u go? 
so u mean when some one def rune there its automatic for us to move away leave the spot?  wow what an easy way to say it.. try to do it first before saying that one.. 

14 minutes ago, lRNl said:

you can always go stealth mode and move away from the ISIS right?
Problem solved....dont make more any issues with ISIS...it is getting worse and worse.

some guys can do it...i dont know why you cant...maybe you lack experience?
I myself use def rune when im being ganked by 2-3 players...when you are invisible, the ISIS cant attack you...
it is an easy way to say it if you want to be alive...just move away... again you are making an issue with small problems targeting ISIS again
wkwkwkwkwk

• Haha 1

Experience summoners tend to dive the backline because they will anticipate stealth or reposition, in this case if you are playing an LC Class(ACC) you have a few seconds delay to undeploy your siege kit which will lead to your demise before you even have a chance to go away, and this scenario mostly happens in a clash not in a 1v1 so your suggestion of just stealthing to avoid being killed by a group of summoner is pretty much not that great of a solution as there will be other enemies that will disrupt your stealth mode with an AOE or even just normal attacks. Another point on removing this "feature" is to avoid cheesing the chip with Defense rune + Isis, having an invulnerable player just whack into the chip at 1% is very crucial as this is the defining moment if you will win or not, Launchers cannot do this because there will still be a con on using defense rune cause they won't be able to attack nor Armor Riders as we all know they cannot use any items whilst inside the AR(Yes they are somewhat Invulnerable to Nukes but 1 Destruction Rune and a whole line of AR is gone). Case and point Isis + Defense rune is being exploited by some players to get an advantage through PVP or chip wars by being invincible while hitting for 19k ~ 20k each.

21 minutes ago, lRNl said:

some guys can do it...i dont know why you cant...maybe you lack experience?
I myself use def rune when im being ganked by 2-3 players...when you are invisible, the ISIS cant attack you...
it is an easy way to say it if you want to be alive...just move away... again you are making an issue with small problems targeting ISIS again
wkwkwkwkwk

52 minutes ago, kael323145 said:

stealth? in middle of fight? or clash? like where can u go? 
so u mean when some one def rune there its automatic for us to move away leave the spot?  wow what an easy way to say it.. try to do it first before saying that one.. 

Even amateurs do this kind of trick. I wonder what level of capability you are in if you can't do the same.

Hey buddy, wanna end this discussion real quick? Go play summoner, I'll give you all def runes you want. Let's figure it out together if it's really worth ranting for.

edit: or worth complaining for.

Edited by DiocampoJ

one time deff rune for five or six kills, this is realy fair XD

As reiterated on my previous comment this isn't a viable option to be used on a 1v1 scenario, it's cheese exploit(strategy) on clashes where people have multiple decisions to make especially when you are defending a spot when a mass group of summoners just walks into you on ABX and starts to use Defense Rune + Isis your strategy of just moving away from the spots contradicts the whole point of "Defending" the area, and if you have an ounce of perception left in you you might have wanted to read the whole paragraph as to how they are using this exploit to easily win Chip Wars.

31 minutes ago, DiocampoJ said:

Even amateurs do this kind of trick. I wonder what level of capability you are in if you can't do the same.

Hey buddy, wanna end this discussion real quick? Go play summoner, I'll give you all def runes you want. Let's figure it out together if it's really worth ranting for.

edit: or worth complaining for.

37 minutes ago, kael323145 said:

Experience summoners tend to dive the backline because they will anticipate stealth or reposition, in this case if you are playing an LC Class(ACC) you have a few seconds delay to undeploy your siege kit which will lead to your demise before you even have a chance to go away, and this scenario mostly happens in a clash not in a 1v1 so your suggestion of just stealthing to avoid being killed by a group of summoner is pretty much not that great of a solution as there will be other enemies that will disrupt your stealth mode with an AOE or even just normal attacks.

Another point on removing this "feature" is to avoid cheesing the chip with Defense rune + Isis, having an invulnerable player just whack into the chip at 1% is very crucial as this is the defining moment if you will win or not, Launchers cannot do this because there will still be a con on using defense rune cause they won't be able to attack nor Armor Riders as we all know they cannot use any items whilst inside the AR(Yes they are somewhat Invulnerable to Nukes but 1 Destruction Rune and a whole line of AR is gone). Case and point Isis + Defense rune is being exploited by some players to get an advantage through PVP or chip wars by being invincible while hitting for 19k ~ 20k each.

for easier understanding.. to some

using def rune really is not an abuse since it can only be use once every 5 minutes...
besides there's another counter to this rune aside from going stealth (i wont reveal it since it will greatly affect our race 😛 )
def rune + ISIS is like = DES rune ...if u think about it...different effects but both can put you out of position...
Let's just wait for the new maintenance where they will emphasize the effect of ANIMUS MAXIMA...

6 minutes ago, lRNl said:

using def rune really is not an abuse since it can only be use once every 5 minutes...
besides there's another counter to this rune aside from going stealth (i wont reveal it since it will greatly affect our race 😛 )
def rune + ISIS is like = DES rune ...if u think about it...different effects but both can put you out of position...
Let's just wait for the new maintenance where they will emphasize the effect of ANIMUS MAXIMA...

In every 5 minutes, you will be untouchable for 30 seconds while killing 3-6 players at the same time in a group pvp. Yep totally not an abuse.

so Destruction Rune is also is an abuse...the effects are the same 🙂 u die afterwards the use of the item...or if you get lucky enough...you live...

17 minutes ago, lRNl said:

talking about REstrain rune? Exile Rune?  many old players knows thats one nothing to hide

10 minutes ago, lRNl said:

so Destruction Rune is also is an abuse...the effects are the same 🙂 u die afterwards the use of the item...or if you get lucky enough...you live...

des rune got time to explode.. and your not invulnerable on it and your more likely to be targeted since your glowing red.. and remember HP goes to 1 after explode its 1single click on u and u die..  when def rune its full hp invulnerable for 30sec + 30sec for isis to hit players.. probably 5-10 kills of LC,Ranger,Mage,Spec in middle of clash before it gone down and your thread is wipe your running away with a big smile says.. no sweat killing those.... ahahaha

11 minutes ago, kael323145 said:

talking about REstrain rune? Exile Rune?  many old players knows thats one nothing to hide

so if you know that, then use it...wkwkwkw..but thats not what im talking about...it will be a big secret to us experienced ISIS users 😛

5 minutes ago, kael323145 said:

des rune got time to explode.. and your not invulnerable on it and your more likely to be targeted since your glowing red.. and remember HP goes to 1 after explode its 1single click on u and u die..  when def rune its full hp invulnerable for 30sec + 30sec for isis to hit players.. probably 5-10 kills of LC,Ranger,Mage,Spec in middle of clash before it gone down and your thread is wipe your running away with a big smile says.. no sweat killing those.... ahahaha

again it's a matter of skills...an experience player who knows how to use Des rune would kill many players as well...
you are exaggerating everything and giving too much emphasis on def rune + ISIS without seeing the bigger picture...
sad...wont argue with you anymore...continue pushing with what you feel instead of taking things logically

1 hour ago, kael323145 said:

Experience summoners tend to dive the backline because they will anticipate stealth or reposition, in this case if you are playing an LC Class(ACC) you have a few seconds delay to undeploy your siege kit which will lead to your demise before you even have a chance to go away, and this scenario mostly happens in a clash not in a 1v1 so your suggestion of just stealthing to avoid being killed by a group of summoner is pretty much not that great of a solution as there will be other enemies that will disrupt your stealth mode with an AOE or even just normal attacks. Another point on removing this "feature" is to avoid cheesing the chip with Defense rune + Isis, having an invulnerable player just whack into the chip at 1% is very crucial as this is the defining moment if you will win or not, Launchers cannot do this because there will still be a con on using defense rune cause they won't be able to attack nor Armor Riders as we all know they cannot use any items whilst inside the AR(Yes they are somewhat Invulnerable to Nukes but 1 Destruction Rune and a whole line of AR is gone). Case and point Isis + Defense rune is being exploited by some players to get an advantage through PVP or chip wars by being invincible while hitting for 19k ~ 20k each.

MAU can destroy with 2 destruction runes (tested before)

so yeah kinda agree with you. summoner (pure or not) will run into enemy group and BAAM! not destruction rune but could kill at least 1-2 enemy without getting HP become 1 like using destruction rune, use all potion (def pot/atk pot/potato/coffee/chocolate) and can safely return IF no one use oblivion rune and/or restraint rune to that summoner (assuming all enemy down). 

2 minutes ago, Darah said:

You can direct ISIS to attack whiile in Deff Rune mode ?

Yes. You can choose who to attack players while you are on def rune. 

49 minutes ago, lRNl said:

again it's a matter of skills...an experience player who knows how to use Des rune would kill many players as well...
you are exaggerating everything and giving too much emphasis on def rune + ISIS without seeing the bigger picture...
sad...wont argue with you anymore...continue pushing with what you feel instead of taking things logically

too much emphasis on DEF rune + isis? Sir read the TOPIC please...

your the one bringing the topic to other discussion here

32 minutes ago, JendoL said:

MAU can destroy with 2 destruction runes (tested before)

so yeah kinda agree with you. summoner (pure or not) will run into enemy group and BAAM! not destruction rune but could kill at least 1-2 enemy without getting HP become 1 like using destruction rune, use all potion (def pot/atk pot/potato/coffee/chocolate) and can safely return IF no one use oblivion rune and/or restraint rune to that summoner (assuming all enemy down). 

raizor can 1T whole mau lane wkwkwk( little out of topic) hahah

Edited by kael323145

Another stupid thread again.

Why u guys making your own barrier to be universal barrier????

1. Owner def rune? Use stealth.

2. Cant stealth? Moving away from isis attack range

3. 2x rest rune to the owner

4. Lack of rest rune? Use ur def rune to def yourself

5. Kill the isis together. Isis will get stun and and unable to attack even with 1 swing.

Dont make GM and ADM laugh about this thread, i already give 5 option lol.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 796 said:

5. Kill the isis together. Isis will get stun and and unable to attack even with 1 swing.

i tried explaining it the "friendly" way...hahahah
yours is the harsh and much simplier way...hope he gets the point hahaha

41 minutes ago, 796 said:

Another stupid thread again. rectifying your points of this being "stupid"

1. Owner def rune? Use stealth. Stealth gets disrupted by other enemies revealing you from stealth get slain still and the Isis user is invincible/Chip cannot wear Stealth mantle(find another reason to justify your exploit)

2. Cant stealth? Moving away from isis attack range Move away from your defense point letting the swarm go in and taking your farming spot, really smart solution btw lmao/Oh and Chip doesn't have its own feet, maybe we should request for the Chip to have one so it can run away from an Invincible wackjob that deals 20k damage each hit

3. 2x rest rune to the owner Takes forever to coordinate this within the race doing this on a 2 party Isis users(Cause even your xjob has Isis so it's not an exaggeration)is near to impossible and using 2 runes to negate 1 rune already a red flag

4. Lack of rest rune? Use ur def rune to def yourself Def rune yourself and get fully debuff by other users, again really smart

5. Kill the isis together. Isis will get stun and and unable to attack even with 1 swing. Yup let's target the Isis and not the chip at 1% that will surely win us the war

If GM Actually laugh at this thread then there is really some sort of bias towards a race

1 hour ago, IPlayLauncher said:

Another stupid thread again. rectifying your points of this being "stupid"

1. Owner def rune? Use stealth. Stealth gets disrupted by other enemies revealing you from stealth get slain still and the Isis user is invincible/Chip cannot wear Stealth mantle(find another reason to justify your exploit)

2. Cant stealth? Moving away from isis attack range Move away from your defense point letting the swarm go in and taking your farming spot, really smart solution btw lmao/Oh and Chip doesn't have its own feet, maybe we should request for the Chip to have one so it can run away from an Invincible wackjob that deals 20k damage each hit

3. 2x rest rune to the owner Takes forever to coordinate this within the race doing this on a 2 party Isis users(Cause even your xjob has Isis so it's not an exaggeration)is near to impossible and using 2 runes to negate 1 rune already a red flag

4. Lack of rest rune? Use ur def rune to def yourself Def rune yourself and get fully debuff by other users, again really smart

5. Kill the isis together. Isis will get stun and and unable to attack even with 1 swing. Yup let's target the Isis and not the chip at 1% that will surely win us the war

If GM Actually laugh at this thread then there is really some sort of bias towards a race

Again this is stupid person with lack of pvp skills

1. You guys really pvping in 1 on 1? Wheres your friend? Summoner will use def rune in terms of lacks of backup. If theres enough backup, summoner wont use def rune. Whats the point? Bring your friend

2. Isis range is too short. You and your friend moving back until hq so others can take your spot? Lol no. Only 4-5steps and voila, isis cant attack you. Thats the chance to kill isis. Lol this is pointing to person pvp to person. Why the chip thing you bring to this point?????

3. Again, your pvp skills needed more to improve. Move away from isis range. The fucking idiot 2 party with isis whos tanking? Easily wiped by ranger only 2t.

4. 1 on 1 players again? Bring your fucking friend. If u know theres more than one person and you alone, why u keep pvp with them? Be smart

5. Is this thread about dps thing, isis death with 1x ds only, mau need 2x ds. Nuke on MAU only dealt 10% of its hp.

Lol cora is far behind from acc and bells by winning total cw. And less than 1 week cora win you guys act like it was 4 month like bells did.

I know this is about criticizing of owning race. Its normal, but hello?

Edited by 796
Changing word

40 minutes ago, 796 said:

Again this is stupid person with lack of pvp skills

1. You guys really pvping in 1 on 1? Wheres your friend? Summoner will use def rune in terms of lacks of backup. If theres enough backup, summoner wont use def rune. Whats the point? Bring your friend

2. Isis range is too short. You and your friend moving back until hq so others can take your spot? Lol no. Only 4-5steps and voila, isis cant attack you. Thats the chance to kill isis. Lol this is pointing to person pvp to person. Why the chip thing you bring to this point?????

3. Again, your pvp skills needed more to improve. Move away from isis range. The fucking idiot 2 party with isis whos tanking? Easily wiped by ranger only 2t.

4. 1 on 1 players again? Bring your fucking friend. If u know theres more than one person and you alone, why u keep pvp with them? Be smart

5. Is this thread about dps thing, isis death with 1x ds only, mau need 2x ds. Nuke on MAU only dealt 10% of its hp.

Lol cora is far behind from acc and bells by winning total cw. And less than 1 week cora win you guys act like it was 4 month like bells did.

I know this is about criticizing of owning race. Its normal, but hello?

It's hard to instill knowledge on you cause you're deluded with the fact that ISIS is "normal" when in fact both races that are against you are complaining of such a thing you call normal.

1. You guys really pvping in 1 on 1? Wheres your friend? Summoner will use def rune in terms of lacks of backup. If theres enough backup, summoner wont use def rune. Whats the point? Bring your friend.

If you had actually back read the scenario provided it was a clash meaning group vs group, a group of LC can easily be wipe by 2 Isis Users if they get close to the pact and started doing the Def rune + Isis exploit if you don't believe me you should try it yourself. So your "bring a friend theory" is already moot, please widen your comprehension level you're embarrassing yourself to call me stupid when you can't even understand the situation given to you.

Did you even read the scenario I had written or are you just banging your head against your keyboard? As I said the example given was in a tight area where there's a limited movement space which in the sentence I provided was ABX, if the said group of Isis users storm you in Isis blazing then-Defense rune, the only way you can kite it is out of the defensive area thus giving them ample time to actually destroy your towers cause you have this group of invincible Isis cannon hitting you in the nuts if you come close. And do you even know that it takes a few seconds to undeploy a siege kit, you'll be dead before you can even pack your things and go, you should try it it's fun when you can't do shit but wait for your death. Lmao

This doesn't even answer how your def rune can only be negated by 2 other runes simultaneously by 2 different person, so in scenario if you have 8 vs 8 only 4 Isis Users will get killed in your own words thus leaving 4 more to just kill the group. You keep saying my pvp skills need improvements but you keep deflecting the problem at hand, grow up or get a better set of words to use to convey your thoughts properly.

Again assuming it is only 1v1, when I never said the fight was 1v1, are you really this dense? Be Smart LOL

Yup use Destruction rune on a horde of Isis users that are using Defense rune, point being they cant be attack while invulnerable and yet you still can't comprehend that omfg. 

Hello, please if you're going to berate me with such insults make it worthwhile so I wouldn't get to stomp it every single time.