Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Foxis

SUGGEST FOR ALL ANIMUS UNTRADEABLE

Recommended Posts

nowaday isis is realy hurt even your not a pure summoner isis damage can reach 16k-20k once swing, and so many cora cros job to summoner and using isis for pvp. but we don't complaining about isis damage, we know animus is speciality for cora like MAU for bells and launcher for ACC. i just want suggest to sir @Izzy about animus can't tradeable, because thats realy harmfull for other race. if isis die of course summoner cross job can't healing isis because they dont have skill healing animus, but you can trade isis to summoner for heal the isis, and voila! you can use isis again without waiting for HP of isis fully. just suggest for better rf-extreme going forward ✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JendoL said:

wow really isis can tradeable? 

yes, that's how summoner cross job it's work.

isis die>trade isis to pure summoner>heal isis with skill animus healing>trade again to main char summoner cross job>and voila! you don't need waiting time for summoning isis with fully HP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

or for better result...

maybe GM can only edit the effect of "anima maxima" (grazier job skill) to buff damage animus. so only pure grazier can have isis with high damage.

coz it's getting more annoying coz so much toxic player only depending on damage isis (which same like damage onyx +6) and trash talk after that.

let pure grazier depending on isis.... not xjob player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Foxis also imagine a melee equipped Force.. with Inana healing 40k from behind 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about removing xjob completely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kys said:

How about removing xjob completely?

this is a better solution i think, disable cross job :classic_happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bingbing said:

this is a better solution i think, disable cross job :classic_happy:

better solution but wont be implemented i think, many will complain if they disable cross job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kys said:

How about removing xjob completely?

This is good solution, to be more usefull all race with pure job and it will be more fun then now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, i have to speak up about this.

People complaint because of owning race are too powerful (everything about its race is wrong, ofc lol)

1. Is isis damage right now is too high? As a cora race player I would say yes, it is. But I know GM/ADM will adjust to balance it. I just remember back then with staff dragon +7 + isis + xjob ranger s1 set, isis categorized as too powerful (the damage is only 6-8k, tho). So i would say this is maybe just criticizing of owning race.

2. Basic CCR, because of animus is hard to level, animus are tradable to trade with good stuff.

3. Xjob will lose 20% of animus power (so its only 80% of original power) because lack of anima maxima.

4. Regen of animus HP is too low, need 20-30 mins to regen. Lack of defense animus will easily dead. So i disagree if animus cant be tradable. Owner def rune? Kill the isis together. Animus will get stunned and unable to attack. Owner alive? Kill the owner because lack of hp (as u said 2t and done, lol). 

5. If this is really matter, better to remove all xjob to avoid favoritism xjob animus only.

Conclusion: this is because of only owning race. Let GM/ADM do the rest about to balance thing.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 796 said:

Nah, i have to speak up about this.

3. Xjob will lose 20% of animus power (so its only 80% of original power) because lack of anima maxima.

try compare the damage to other race, if u find the different then u right. if the damage was same just salto and say sorry in sansekerta language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember : Players follow the rule

Not Rule follows the Players.

 

If you want to make a different things by your own childish mind. , go find another game, or make your own RF. 

Done.

 

OMG... why BELLS player are pretty immature. XD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UserNotFound said:

Remember : Players follow the rule

Not Rule follows the Players.

 

If you want to make a different things by your own childish mind. , go find another game, or make your own RF. 

Done.

 

OMG... why BELLS player are pretty immature. XD

pffttt bells your head, your eyes , your ndoq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bingbing said:

try compare the damage to other race, if u find the different then u right. if the damage was same just salto and say sorry in sansekerta language

I know stupid people that dont read from the first line always said like this.

I claimed at my 1st statement, is isis damage is too high? I said yes. 20% lack of pure summoner depends on its original damage. If isis damage lowered to 10k, and then xjob only have 8k isis damage. Be smart on this case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 796 said:

4. Regen of animus HP is too low, need 20-30 mins to regen. Lack of defense animus will easily dead. So i disagree if animus cant be tradable. Owner def rune? Kill the isis together. Animus will get stunned and unable to attack. Owner alive? Kill the owner because lack of hp (as u said 2t and done, lol). 

Of course that's the lack of cross job, if you want to use isis and bow or melee weapon you can't respawning isis with low hp in 30 sec but you can trade the isis to sumonner for healing your isis and get isis with fully HP. You thing this is fair with 16k-20k damage stat isis in once hit? 

If you talking about CCR, how about siege kit level 70? It's unable trade. Also MAU blessing, why can trade in this server? Don't talk that, coz this server is full custom and too far from CCR system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, again this is so contra about your first statement "we don't complaining about isis damage" and now you brought with that fairness of 16-20k.

I bet if the isis damage only 8-10k you wont make thread about this, will you?

I'm not on coras side. But I just replied with your thread statement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We know the new methode, just wait until next mainenance..

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 796 said:

Nah, again this is so contra about your first statement "we don't complaining about isis damage" and now you brought with that fairness of 16-20k.

I bet if the isis damage only 8-10k you wont make thread about this, will you?

I'm not on coras side. But I just replied with your thread statement

i dont complain about isis damage and requesting to GM for adjusting isis damage, big no! i can accepted that but i just want it to be fair for all race and you saying about CCR system, come on bro this server is fully customized dont talk about CCR in here.

Edited by Foxis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Izzy said:

We know the new methode, just wait until next mainenance..

we waiting for that sir, thanks for responding my thread 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Foxis said:

i dont complain about isis damage and requesting to GM for adjusting isis, big no! i can accepted that but i just want it to be fair for all race and you saying about CCR system, come on bro this server is fully customized dont talk about CCR in here.

Lol, if animus in untradable it will losing its identity for cora and thats the basic need. It wont be fair lol. Decreasing damage would be fair or make animus healing has 5-10mins of cd like tp or call. Untradable? No.

If GM makes animus untradable. Lol ill be laughing. Can i request to make siege kit to only have 100 durable? Nah.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Foxis said:

This is good solution, to be more usefull all race with pure job and it will be more fun then now.

I like pure classes than xjob like in acc if you want to 1hit someone you go striker no other way around it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The point is, we know now. have missing config file for value beetween Pure Summoner and Xjob..
The pure summoner must have Max value for output the damage of isis Because they have MAXIMA SKILL, this skill only Pure Summoner have so thats why they can give max output hit by isis if used.
Xjob still can use isis but they cant get damage same like Pure summoner because they cant buff the isis.
Screenshot_69.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Freud said:

or for better result...

maybe GM can only edit the effect of "anima maxima" (grazier job skill) to buff damage animus. so only pure grazier can have isis with high damage.

coz it's getting more annoying coz so much toxic player only depending on damage isis (which same like damage onyx +6) and trash talk after that.

let pure grazier depending on isis.... not xjob player.

This is what i want to say before :v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Foxis said:

nowaday isis is realy hurt even your not a pure summoner isis damage can reach 16k-20k once swing, and so many cora cros job to summoner and using isis for pvp. but we don't complaining about isis damage, we know animus is speciality for cora like MAU for bells and launcher for ACC. i just want suggest to sir @Izzy about animus can't tradeable, because thats realy harmfull for other race. if isis die of course summoner cross job can't healing isis because they dont have skill healing animus, but you can trade isis to summoner for heal the isis, and voila! you can use isis again without waiting for HP of isis fully. just suggest for better rf-extreme going forward ✌️

easy heal they can put it in bank trade to there summoner heal back to bank then wuuuaaalaaaa back to pvp again :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×