Heehaw

Ign: Gutcruncher89 was sold by Mael =Sweety80 in bells

So, we caught this convo along with, that Gutcruncher was sold by Sweety80 a.k.a Mael in acc . 

Non verbatim convo. Translated in english. 

Mael: thats not already mine
Mael: addict
Aidsotic: he doesnt know. (Referring to andro)
Aidsotic: that’s already sold out boss
Andro: did you sell it?
Mael: yes. Hahahaah
Andro: how much was the price?
Mael: 2k php only. (40$ US). I got bored in acc. 
-the rest not related to account selling

BE4F68FD-244A-45DF-B1CE-B89E3C3A3DE6.jpeg

37F1C07E-ACDD-4C26-8531-B57540DD6153.jpeg

please investigate this case sir @Izzy 

Also. Check the ip of the char: Sweety80, Gutcruncher89 and Mael for proof

Ohshite.. 

Some of the folks from the server actually thought Jhamaica from Cora is sweety or GutCruncher.

FYI I'm Jhamaica, not sweety nor GutCruncher, I'm pointing this out before someone decides to drag my beloved Jhamaica.

-passing by...

• Thanks 1

Execute

We have investigated and it is true that when the account is indicated to be 1 owner.
Ign Gutcruncher89 and Mael will be banned permanently, Thx
We take actions based on
1. The indications of accounts sold are 1 account with suspect
2. There is a price mentioned by the seller

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Execute

We have investigated and it is true that when the account is indicated to be 1 owner.
Ign Gutcruncher89 and Mael will be banned permanently, Thx
We take actions based on
1. The indications of accounts sold are 1 account with suspect
2. There is a price mentioned by the seller

What about sweety80?? Android17 clearly ask him about sweety, and he clearly answer that sweety is just in hq, android17 ask again if sweety go for war he answer sweety going for war to nuke,, why sweety not banned to??? U can check ip used on sweety and mael if they got same ip add log in,, re investigate sir please,, those player will ruined xtr

2 hours ago, Shinketsup said:

What about sweety80?? Android17 clearly ask him about sweety, and he clearly answer that sweety is just in hq, android17 ask again if sweety go for war he answer sweety going for war to nuke,, why sweety not banned to??? U can check ip used on sweety and mael if they got same ip add log in,, re investigate sir please,, those player will ruined xtr

I didnt understand the language, but thanks if you translate for us.
Will execute too Thx

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Will execute too Thx

in my opinion

udah benar banned 2 nick yang ada di SS, dan jelas terlibat jual beli karena ada harga yg disebut
tapi kalo untuk banned nick laen karena pelaku2 menyebut nick itu, gue rasa sih kurang bijaksana

suatu saat, ada orang yg ngelakuin tindakan yg melanggar rules, dan dia mengklaim kalo dia nick ini, nick itu, apakah akan kena ban juga nick yang di sebut?

kcuali GM yg terhormat memang sudah mencek dan membuktikan bahwa nick Sweety80 juga 1 owner dgn nick penjual diatas, silahkan di eksekusi
tapi kalo gue liat dr chat (dan terjemahan yg lapor), si terduga cuma bilang kalo nick Sweety80 di markas, dan akan gerak cuma buat nuke aja
sama sekali tidak membuktikan bahwa dia adalah Sweety80

CMIIW

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Heehaw said:

So, we caught this convo along with, that Gutcruncher was sold by Sweety80 a.k.a Mael in acc . 

Non verbatim convo. Translated in english. 

Mael: thats not already mine
Mael: addict
Aidsotic: he doesnt know. (Referring to andro)
Aidsotic: that’s already sold out boss
Andro: did you sell it?
Mael: yes. Hahahaah
Andro: how much was the price?
Mael: 2k php only. (40$ US). I got bored in acc. 
-the rest not related to account selling

BE4F68FD-244A-45DF-B1CE-B89E3C3A3DE6.jpeg

37F1C07E-ACDD-4C26-8531-B57540DD6153.jpeg

i will try to translate sir,  (english translation)

Android17: nasan na yung sweety mo? ( where is sweety)

AIDsotic: +6 yun ( he uses +6)

Mael: nasa HQ hahaha ( he is in HQ  hahaha)

Android17: AFK council sweety mo? ( is sweety afk council? )

Mael : di ( no)

Android17: nuke nuke lang?? ( he just nuke at cw??)

Mael : nag wawar yun  ( he is joining war )

Mael: 2/3

Android17: ahhhh

Mael : oo nuke lang. ( yes i only nuke )

i think Sweety80 was consul at the time this Screen Shot was taken..

Check IP of Mael, Gutcruncher and Sweety80..

how can a council openly break rules of the server? this is also not a proper attitude of a council, telling other race that he is an AFK COUNCIL in his race... 

5 hours ago, Freud said:

in my opinion

udah benar banned 2 nick yang ada di SS, dan jelas terlibat jual beli karena ada harga yg disebut
tapi kalo untuk banned nick laen karena pelaku2 menyebut nick itu, gue rasa sih kurang bijaksana

suatu saat, ada orang yg ngelakuin tindakan yg melanggar rules, dan dia mengklaim kalo dia nick ini, nick itu, apakah akan kena ban juga nick yang di sebut?

kcuali GM yg terhormat memang sudah mencek dan membuktikan bahwa nick Sweety80 juga 1 owner dgn nick penjual diatas, silahkan di eksekusi
tapi kalo gue liat dr chat (dan terjemahan yg lapor), si terduga cuma bilang kalo nick Sweety80 di markas, dan akan gerak cuma buat nuke aja

CMIIW

you can understand PH language also??? 

it's a common knowledge to us PH players that Mael = Sweety80..

Edited by Android17

13 minutes ago, GOTCHA said:

i will try to translate sir,  (english translation)

Android17: nasan na yung sweety mo? ( where is sweety)

AIDsotic: +6 yun ( he uses +6)

Mael: nasa HQ hahaha ( he is in HQ  hahaha)

Android17: AFK council sweety mo? ( is sweety afk council? )

Mael : di ( no)

Android17: nuke nuke lang?? ( he just nuke at cw??)

Mael : nag wawar yun  ( he is joining war )

Mael: 2/3

Android17: ahhhh

Mael : oo nuke lang. ( yes i only nuke )

i think Sweety80 was consul at the time this Screen Shot was taken..

Check IP of Mael, Gutcruncher and Sweety80..

how can a council openly break rules of the server? this is also not a proper attitude of a council, telling other race that he is an AFK COUNCIL in his race... 

thns sir, ON POINT TRANSLATION

6 hours ago, Freud said:

in my opinion

CMIIW

Mau bukti seperti apa ?

Tidak etis klw kita sampai taruh hardware2 yang digunakan dan untuk ke 3 id itu, ga usah jauh2 fg dll nya 100% sama semua itu.

34 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Mau bukti seperti apa ?

Tidak etis klw kita sampai taruh hardware2 yang digunakan dan untuk ke 3 id itu, ga usah jauh2 fg dll nya 100% sama semua itu.

Nice shoot

Can i ask sir @Izzy, are you deleting Sweety80 char/account? If not, you too late to excute sir. The real Sweety80 has change nick name and he make a new char with same nick (Sweety80 level 1) to be victimized banned. Just check the picture, since when Sweety80 level 1 with returner lowbie item? This is so weird.PicsArt_02-13-06_38_25.thumb.jpg.b16b2f001e715744f4d9720b13ec4386.jpg

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Foxis said:

Can i ask sir @Izzy, are you deleting Sweety80 char/account? If not, you too late to excute sir. The real Sweety80 has change nick name and he make a new char with same nick (Sweety80 level 1) to be victimized banned. Just check the picture, since when Sweety80 level 1 with returner lowbie item? This is so weird.PicsArt_02-13-06_38_25.thumb.jpg.b16b2f001e715744f4d9720b13ec4386.jpg

We know it

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

We know it

Copy that, nice job sir 👍

1 hour ago, Foxis said:

image.png.676500d6df174df4080d2b0e72374ead.png

14 hours ago, Izzy said:

Will execute too Thx

Thanks sir,, god bless

soo what the conclusion here? which one got banned?

No point in changing IGN and make another account with the IGN of the suspected player. They can easily trace/track that. Why would you even make a public conversation like that when you yourself already know the rules of the game. Tsk tsk sayang.

10 minutes ago, HappySadist said:

No point in changing IGN and make another account with the IGN of the suspected player. They can easily trace/track that. Why would you even make a public conversation like that when you yourself already know the rules of the game. Tsk tsk sayang.

I was wondering the same thing also, why so vulgar about it. He even commented on his fb post admitting ownership to the characters involved..

6BBF4487-C155-4AD5-A97E-F943BD352F4E.png

11 hours ago, Foxis said:

Change ign to sweety8043