Sign in to follow this  
JendoL

Breaking MOU ign : Sweety80

condition: 

-Cora win CW 11/02/20 at 20.00 GMT+7

-suspect is active race representative, should know the rules and give example to others

Resources0007.jpg

1 hour ago, JendoL said:

condition: 

-suspect is active race representative, should know the rules and give example to others

Resources0007.jpg

He did say sorry, ZZ has a very narrow passageway so getting misclick is pretty seldom a thing when defending at this position. I had been killed a couple of times by  Destruction runes/misclicks by a race that was supposed to be an ally at the time on this area as well. 

2 hours ago, JendoL said:

condition: 

Resources0007.jpg

dude im not being baias or what so ever but to the point that that spot is really getting high chance of miss clicks speacially on pvp times . and its laggy when your in massive pvp and i think your character is just near the MAU and its really high posibility miss click, cause of the visibility near that mau is low.   BTW he did sorry to you.. 

53 minutes ago, kael323145 said:

dude im not being baias or what so ever but to the point that that spot is really getting high chance of miss clicks speacially on pvp times . and its laggy when your in massive pvp and i think your character is just near the MAU and its really high posibility miss click, cause of the visibility near that mau is low.   BTW he did sorry to you.

ready to bash MAU? sure why not.

1 hour ago, kAto said:

He did say sorry, ZZ has a very narrow passageway so getting misclick is pretty seldom a thing when defending at this position. I had been killed a couple of times by  Destruction runes/misclicks by a race that was supposed to be an ally at the time on this area as well. 

i really understand if desrune/AOE skill. really if only desrune/AOE skill wouldn't have to post or if my positioning near/in packs of cora. bash not AOE skill like preasure or multishot and cora still outside ZZ.

just my point there, he/she should become good example for his/her race by playing with extra cautions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JendoL said:

ready to bash MAU? sure why not.

And there don't seem alot of Coras from that image to cause misclicks.

misclick?? Coras are still outside zz cades... 

just let gm decide on this matter...

Edited by Android17
Grammar

does gm give punishment to these anw?

10 hours ago, kAto said:

no cora at zz bro,

1 minute ago, Vil said:

no cora at zz bro,

Nitpicking a piece of information on a single screenshot is not a valid argument to make, a lot of things could have happened before he had the opportunity to actually took this screenshot. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the accuser on a baseless thought, I'm just giving a scenario in which someone, in this case, Sweety80 would have just made a mistake of misclicking someone because of an inopportune moment that had happened prior to the screenshot. I don't have any argument on giving him a sanction if he actually did intentionally killed him, but in this case, he had apologized after the incident so I only sense this as being a hate remark and an illogical attempt on giving him Jade karma due to the past actions he had made to a certain someone in this thread.

SS can be taken after your dead and you got lots of time for it

you can clearly see in the SS that there where other dead bodies lying down there and the Chats saying cora at ZZ
that SS is the moment that cora got wipe and pushed out of ZZ. then there are some dead bodies waiting to be ressurect..

1 hour ago, kAto said:

Nitpicking a piece of information on a single screenshot is not a valid argument to make, a lot of things could have happened before he had the opportunity to actually took this screenshot. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the accuser on a baseless thought, I'm just giving a scenario in which someone, in this case, Sweety80 would have just made a mistake of misclicking someone because of an inopportune moment that had happened prior to the screenshot. I don't have any argument on giving him a sanction if he actually did intentionally killed him, but in this case, he had apologized after the incident so I only sense this as being a hate remark and an illogical attempt on giving him Jade karma due to the past actions he had made to a certain someone in this thread. 

you says but in this case, he had apologized after the incident

oke, next time, if i BREAK MOU, I'll chat "Sorry". and everything will be fine, right ?

13 minutes ago, Vil said:

you says but in this case, he had apologized after the incident

oke, next time, if i BREAK MOU, I'll chat "Sorry". and everything will be fine, right ?

By your logic, you're stating that you would intentionally kill someone and have an empathetic remark without a sign of remorse? then this just proves that you have some sort of qualms with the person being accused and that nullifies any of your comment/statement moot, because it is driven by hate towards the accused. And may I suggest that you don't do this as this will turn out that you have some sort of mental issue if you're having this kind of thought.

Edited by kAto

14 minutes ago, kAto said:

By your logic, you're stating that you would intentionally kill someone and have an empathetic remark without a sign of remorse? then this just proves that you have some sort of qualms with the person being accused and that nullifies any of your comment/statement moot, because it is driven by hate towards the accused. And may I suggest that you don't do this as this will turn out that you have some sort of mental issue if you're having this kind of thought.

bro, MOU is MOU,

everyone will do the same thing as Sweety80, if the word "sorry" can canceling the MOU punishment.

2 hours ago, kAto said:

i hate someone if he/she dont follow the rules. am i wrong? if you see hate this count as hate remark i have other screenshot that i was killed when MOU should apply. but i dismiss that because it was died by destruction rune or AOE skill with bad positioning

1 hour ago, kael323145 said:

SS can be taken after your dead and you got lots of time for it

you can clearly see in the SS that there where other dead bodies lying down there and the Chats saying cora at ZZ
that SS is the moment that cora got wipe and pushed out of ZZ. then there are some dead bodies waiting to be ressurect..

of course after dead, if not dead why i post it. if you see clearly no cora beyond UNCLE position. and if can see i have revive before do BuffMe and try positioning my self for another incoming cora

you may defend your friend as long you dont lose your pride as good player and good person. dont be a fool, and let him learn the lesson from the punishment. rules are rules, be fair.

• Thanks 1

LOL!! Bells are really taking advantage in regards to this matter. They wont say sorry instead. Even we accretia wont fire aoe skills in Lc especially compound cuz we know we might harm bells. But this one? Nah... cora still outside zz. This player should be punished. 

OK BOYS, FOR THE NEXT TIME IF YOU BREAKING MOU (DELIBERATELY OR NOT INTELLIGENT, WTH YOU SAYS!) JUST SAY, "SORRY" TO PREVENT KARMA JADE GOING INSIDE YOUR BAG!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Foxis said:

OK BOYS, FOR THE NEXT TIME IF YOU BREAKING MOU (DELIBERATELY OR NOT INTELLIGENT, WTH YOU SAYS!) JUST SAY, "SORRY" TO PREVENT KARMA JADE GOING INSIDE YOUR BAG!

not a good example

Just now, Heehaw said:

not a good example

but they doing that hahaha

Well seems that everybody have their own assesment on this matter, guys its normal for Kato to defend his fellow bellato,

well its also natural for me to defend any acc...

i didnt give karma until now, like what i posted, 

let gm decide if he broke mou... 

i dont have any beef with the accused... its fun to have someone to compete with pvp and item wise, its a healthy competition with a little trashtaking... 

what i posted was my own opinion, i maybe wrong but i maybe right also... 

so just let gm decide... 

il try to be objective ...

Clearly on the submitted photo.. coras are out side zz cades, the position of Sweety80 is like  5 or more steps from the nearest cora. 

no Dead or Alive cora beside jendoll.. so the reason of miss  clicking is kinda lame.. 

im saying this on what i see on the photo, 

before or after that ss was taken i dont know what happened coz i was not there... 

Edited by Android17
Lack info

Hello guys, first im just spectating (mainly afk or just play at night and weekend) and want to state my opinion seeing the situation based on the discussion and the pictures provided so far. Clearly just as mentioned by some already i only see 1-3 cora at Z section and already dead asking for revive, others still outside. For the clarification missclick MAU? you can click it without using a skill (especially single target skill). The one missclicked it is a Strike Team with HIGH END gears also, and he hit a Launcher with no shield, will bring instant Death hehe . And the rules already said if "killed" of course someone will post about it if they are killed already.

Well back again if it was non councils, they can just trade kill after that. But councils actions can lead into misunderstanding and triggers further actions, because they are the representatives, the examples 🙂 . I don't want to pinpoint to accused one, just stating my opinion hehe.

Peace OUT

GoodGameWellPlayed

Mithocondria

as long as i know sweety80 already deal with 2 big problem right now , selling account indication and breaking MOU. we gonna find out whats next