Sign in to follow this  
CcanoyWarrior

Its Getting Bored in CW because OF MOU RULE

Question

@izzy Its Boring doing CW because it have MOU, i have a suggestion.i don't think if other players will agree or not, or maybe some player will understand what will i have to say. well let say that we should change the rule of CW. not 2race vs 1race and pvp when its 20%. How about each race will attack the chip, well you said this is the pvp server. we just want to see how loyal those player when CW will be start.cause some of player here.when 2race target your race.they probably change to other' race just to get cpt for running RL or council. so how about that each 1race will attack  the chip. for example. bells attack acc or Cora chip. if bells attack first in cora or acc. then cora  attack in bells chip and acc will attack on cora chip. it just like no ally, 5% can only steal on other chip!!!

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, CcanoyWarrior said:

@izzy Its Boring doing CW because it have MOU, i have a suggestion.i don't think if other players will agree or not, or maybe some player will understand what will i have to say. well let say that we should change the rule of CW. not 2race vs 1race and pvp when its 20%. How about each race will attack the chip, well you said this is the pvp server. we just want to see how loyal those player when CW will be start.cause some of player here.when 2race target your race.they probably change to other' race just to get cpt for running RL or council. so how about that each 1race will attack  the chip. for example. bells attack acc or Cora chip. if bells attack first in cora or acc. then cora  attack in bells chip and acc will attack on cora chip. it just like no ally, 5% can only steal on other chip!!!

it's ok if you want to leave this server.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ProximaMidnight said:

it's ok if you want to leave this server.

I dont think that's the appropriate way to respond on that matter... 

4 hours ago, CcanoyWarrior said:

it will be chance for owning race to HR 3 and will only pile up in one race (the owning race), you want that happen? so your enemy just lumenion archer and flem at HQ.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CcanoyWarrior said:

it will happen sometimes for event when GM see all race have balance populations
it happened last year sometimes. FFA CW event.

MOU now already good. Another private server have this MOU too, so no 1 race have HR3.
even last night CW, bellato get HR2 close by hair. Same 0% chip stats.

2 hours ago, Ryzak said:

I Just use appropriate way to respond on appropriate game.. thx

9 hours ago, CcanoyWarrior said:

I think nice for Brainstorming.... 

Find another server with ur Rule Thanks
You know why we can until now ? 3 Years without WIPED ?
Because Player Follow The system, Not Sytem Follow Players

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ryzak said:

Look, even izzy agree with me...   :v

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ProximaMidnight said:

Look, even izzy agree with me...   :v

Seen it.. I apologize.