WhiteGold

Councils not active

Hi sir just to inform you that three on that image or the tree elected council are not active since sunday until last nights war ihave given them karma of jade its because some cora asking me where are other councils and they got elected but not active .thank you have a nice day

Ign:MargoIMG_20200110_105229.thumb.jpg.6396d41f8b6370cb87a0ead7224c5ff3.jpg

IMG_20200110_105944.jpg

Jade of Punishment "KARMA STONE" is nothing cause they're are inactive on pvp's. Better reset cpt back to 0 or 30 days blacklist from register... so they won't register on election list if they just want to sabotage council spot.

Yeah reset they're CPT, they just want to sabotage council spot. 

2 hours ago, WhiteGold said:

Hi sir just to inform you that three on that image or the tree elected council are not active since sunday until last nights war ihave given them karma of jade its because some cora asking me where are other councils and they got elected but not active .thank you have a nice day

Ign:MargoIMG_20200110_105229.thumb.jpg.6396d41f8b6370cb87a0ead7224c5ff3.jpg

IMG_20200110_105944.jpg

Look urself 1st bro, you only activee on cw 3 ,  today you not online on cw1 and cw 2 right ?

4. JADE KARMA Can not be given to all Councils in each race, If RL gives JADE KARMA to the council, we will consider severe violations and will get strict sanctions

???????!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, WeaponryKeeperABC said:

Jade of Punishment "KARMA STONE" is nothing cause they're are inactive on pvp's. Better reset cpt back to 0 or 30 days blacklist from register... so they won't register on election list if they just want to sabotage council spot.

Fully agree with this statement.
unfortunately, the 1st rank on every Race is being the contribution point (CPT) collector for the sake of event CPT (but until now not reset yet). 
moreover, if the current RL gacha his CPT, the 1st rank will automatically register on board (system reason).

At this time they are on running list again to ruin the race somehow ive done my part hehe

yeah maybe the 30 days election ban list will do... let them keep they're cpt for top 1 cpt event use... 

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

nice

sir can you tracked IGN Bekty and PemujaSetan/Doni? he indicated one person and abusing the election vote, he got elecetion council in ACC also cora and the IGN still not actived after he got elected. this situation is very unsettling and harmfull for ACC and cora. can you make a rules for elected council if he is not actived get a harsh punishment? because it's for the good of the server going forward, this server has been alive almost 3 years and we loyal players do not want if this server becomes not fun anymore because it was damaged by an irresponsible person. hopefully you read my reply sir @Izzy, thanks.

3 minutes ago, Foxis said:

sir can you tracked IGN Bekty and PemujaSetan/Doni? he indicated one person and abusing the election vote, he got elecetion council in ACC also cora and the IGN still not actived after he got elected. this situation is very unsettling and harmfull for ACC and cora. can you make a rules for elected council if he is not actived get a harsh punishment? because it's for the good of the server going forward, this server has been alive almost 3 years and we loyal players do not want if this server becomes not fun anymore because it was damaged by an irresponsible person. hopefully you read my reply sir @Izzy, thanks.

OMG, Thats right hahaha
ok i execute banned for all hes id Thx

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Izzy said:

OMG, Thats right hahaha

Nice job sir! For make this server always fun, we must kicking the public enemy in here.

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

OMG, Thats right hahaha

finally, thankyou izzy