Jump to content
WeaponryKeeperABC

EVENT ABUSER POLL *make 'em follow set rules*

EVENT ABUSER POLL *make 'em follow set rules*  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. EVENT ABUSER PUNISHMENTS ( Level 70 Towers, PVP Legend Elems Set, Over Level 55+, Level 70-75 MAU) ?

    • Wipe out all ID's name card event.
    • Jade of Punishment (3Days) *KARMA Stone*.
    • Temporary Ban (until event duration is done)

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2019 at 03:59 PM

Recommended Posts

wipe out is good but dont u think if u can use 70 tower or 75 character there that means the character is not a farmer of ID cards whats the use of wiping ID cards if there is no ID cards on that character. have you ever think of that?  it must be IP ban until event ends.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, kael323145 said:

wipe out is good but dont u think if u can use 70 tower or 75 character there that means the character is not a farmer of ID cards whats the use of wiping ID cards if there is no ID cards on that character. have you ever think of that?  it must be IP ban until event ends.

 

 

GM/Admin knows it x) what ever towerist 70/75 char you use it links to your farmer char then wipe EX TR E ME in all his ID.

Edit: *you sound so defensive, maybe you're one of the violators using 70 towers huh*

Edited by WeaponryKeeperABC
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im so defensive? i even propose a IP ban on violator. its more than character ban of any kind of ban. IP ban = you cant log in on that IP which you cant play until event ends its more punished than just a character ban then make another one or open another one then abuse it again..

PS: i dont have towerist lol.. im just making my opinion.

cause i also want to catch those violator on towers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well then, at least we're on each other side x) you add yours suggestion on top i of poll list i guess... if not, then let Admin decide the level of ban... For now we're waiting if this approve or not, for now... not much tower 70 but mostly are pvp legend users and so aggressively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i may said that the rule on level 50 entering is good, but equipment are not specifically posted. and most of people are really using pvp elem set your right. if that elem set would not be allowed then i propose a specific elem set to be use for the rest of the event. cause if you only not allowing pvp elem set. players will think on other elem sets better than the one you can get from HQ (Flym) i bet old players got better elems than that in their alts or storage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still high levels can go to ether bcos they can to on biolab. I think recall all high level on ether and disable tp to biolab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow 1sided report? i think all of them are bells? acc and cora following no PVP elems? 😄 and yet is there any Rules about elems?

PS: i think that elems is given free on new accounts and you just need to work a bit harder to use it.. go level up 75 then reborn for using pvp elems. u may also use it. and as i observe today LL are not that chaotic anymore just saw some killing lowbies in level 50sets. 

you want to become strong work hard and grind hard.. its open to all the races KIDS 😄 dont be too lazy... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kael323145 said:

wow 1sided report? i think all of them are bells? acc and cora following no PVP elems? 😄 and yet is there any Rules about elems?

PS: i think that elems is given free on new accounts and you just need to work a bit harder to use it.. go level up 75 then reborn for using pvp elems. u may also use it. and as i observe today LL are not that chaotic anymore just saw some killing lowbies in level 50sets. 

you want to become strong work hard and grind hard.. its open to all the races KIDS 😄 dont be too lazy... 

drop your Farmer IGN using PVP legend elems set, lets see how good you are using those advantage items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ExtremeArmsDealer said:

drop your Farmer IGN using PVP legend elems set, lets see how good you are using those advantage items.

lmao, what are you crying for? why not use too? i dont even see any rules that using it isnt allowed tho. stop being a crybaby peeps everyone can use it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe your comrade is crying now...  drop your IGN don't be scared i don't need to use use PVP Legends Set to eliminate aggressive player like them, you can use that but don't bully tho. 

image.png.49a35276473a9a734df05625d21c23ed.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and your the one always hitting hidden players 

for Mortred i just ignore you so many times ahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that KKKO is really annoying.. hopper? he only kills cora. maybe he's an ACC? didnt saw him hunting letters. always saw him chatting on map chat to kill all cora


already told him to stop but doesnt listen.. out of my concern now...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kael323145 said:

for Mortred i just ignore you so many times ahahahaha

Hahaha!! I just deal with those bully player with legend elems and tho i maybe skip you or pass you then,

1 minute ago, kael323145 said:

that KKKO is really annoying.. hopper? he only kills cora. maybe he's an ACC? didnt saw him hunting letters. always saw him chatting on map chat to kill all cora


already told him to stop but doesnt listen.. out of my concern now...

That is why i can't find him, he dominates mid ether farm site earlier and kill anyone KS on his spot thats why i deal with him. And now he is hiding on SZ near LL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×