Sign in to follow this  
kAto

RPX RL OF ACCRETIA BREAK MOU

RPX killed me when HSK was still alive.

Resources0003.jpg

This happened on CW3 when Cora had won, ACC and Bell were killing HSK at that time.

this was past action and post now like a toast, wtf dude?

• Haha 1

I didn't get to post this before cause I don't want to give Karma Jade to an RL. But he was being an Ass the whole time and I've had it.

There's a recent incident that was posted by BABS on a different thread, maybe that one is more "Update to date" if you may.

I try to be friendly to anyone in the game, even if they trash talk me or say mean things to me, I rarely report anyone or even bother making these kinds of threads.

Edited by kAto

And there are no rules that prohibit an RL from giving karma jade for past actions. As long as it is not a repeated report from a past screenshot that had already been reported it is still a viable report. You guys are all about rules, and this doesn't violate any of those I'm not sure where these snide comments are coming from.

Watching thread and Waiting clarification before we took over and decided on this case

• Thanks 3

first of all, I hope there no misleading about this post.
here is the storyline based on actually happens so you have another point of view regarding this matter.

1. Post by kAto
this post was past action, and there no issue about this due to Bells are already pushed Acc when HSK nearly death (you may look there Ann (bels) on dps line acc and death also), and PVP happens as usual.

2. Post by BABS / Oinkyyyy
may you look first to this picture below based on https://forum.rf-extreme.com/topic/1614-3mill-breaking-mou-featuring-rl-rpx/ (the first picture that uploaded).

Resources0000.thumb.jpg.4f67109949efb172f05ea0f203808b54.jpg

look clearly on the picture, chat /all - ign FreeStep (bels) said that ign KeepGoing (left deff team councils of bels) killing ACC, that's why some of the chaotic problems happened between ACC and Bels on Core.

according to RPX said "bels vs acc please" you know if that was just a joke and nothing happened after RPX saying something like that. (if that a serious word, should there another post about abusing rules).
unfortunately, this just one of the recorded, we're rarely to save something like this.

may you have a better context after my clarification.

Thanks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RaizoR said:

first of all, I hope there no misleading about this post.
here is the storyline based on actually happens so you have another point of view regarding this matter.

1. Post by kAto
this post was past action, and there no issue about this due to Bells are already pushed Acc when HSK nearly death (you may look there Ann (bels) on dps line acc and death also), and PVP happens as usual.

2. Post by BABS / Oinkyyyy
may you look first to this picture below based on https://forum.rf-extreme.com/topic/1614-3mill-breaking-mou-featuring-rl-rpx/ (the first picture that uploaded).

Resources0000.thumb.jpg.4f67109949efb172f05ea0f203808b54.jpg

look clearly on the picture, chat /all - ign FreeStep (bels) said that ign KeepGoing (left deff team councils of bels) killing ACC, that's why some of the chaotic problems happened between ACC and Bels on Core.

according to RPX said "bels vs acc please" you know if that was just a joke and nothing happened after RPX saying something like that. (if that a serious word, should there another post about abusing rules).
unfortunately, this just one of the recorded, we're rarely to save something like this.

may you have a better context after my clarification.

Thanks

Come on RaizoR stop defending him, you can even clearly see your race mate are saying that RPX was noob for doing such a thing. In the background you can see most of the accretians were still DPSing HSK. So where is this thing you are saying that ACC was being pushed back by Bell? If Bell initiated the "Push back" as you said why isn't there any Acc that died on that photo? Wouldn't the death of Ann be another issue at hand here, if Ann was actually dead on that photo when HSK was still alive? and doesn't that prove that ACC had broke MOU multiple times on that instance? I think you're making it worse for your case if you're pointing out this kind of thing as HSK was clearly still up on that screenshot. Let me reiterate myself that the rule doesn't prohibit past actions to be reported as long as it hasn't been reported before or had already been given punishment, so you can stop now with the "this has happened before" plea. 

As for your 2nd point, The topic at hand here is when RPX killed BABS when HSK was still up, and ACC opt-out to camp outside of the core and not help Bellato even though Cora had already skip trying to defend HSK. As for your accusation against KeepGoing, I can make an alternate account and shout on all chat "RaizoR killed me and broke MOU", the point here is where is your proof of this wrongdoing? Bellato is not as petty to be fazed by such taunt, we don't care if it's a joke or he intended to do such a thing, don't twist the subject by pointing out things that aren't even related on the topic at hand. I admire your so-called "clarification" but you had only made it worse by twisting the story to favor your own case. Good try though.

13 hours ago, kAto said:

Come on RaizoR stop defending him, you can even clearly see your race mate are saying that RPX was noob for doing such a thing. In the background you can see most of the accretians were still DPSing HSK. So where is this thing you are saying that ACC was being pushed back by Bell? If Bell initiated the "Push back" as you said why isn't there any Acc that died on that photo? Wouldn't the death of Ann be another issue at hand here, if Ann was actually dead on that photo when HSK was still alive? and doesn't that prove that ACC had broke MOU multiple times on that instance? I think you're making it worse for your case if you're pointing out this kind of thing as HSK was clearly still up on that screenshot. Let me reiterate myself that the rule doesn't prohibit past actions to be reported as long as it hasn't been reported before or had already been given punishment, so you can stop now with the "this has happened before" plea. 

As for your 2nd point, The topic at hand here is when RPX killed BABS when HSK was still up, and ACC opt-out to camp outside of the core and not help Bellato even though Cora had already skip trying to defend HSK. As for your accusation against KeepGoing, I can make an alternate account and shout on all chat "RaizoR killed me and broke MOU", the point here is where is your proof of this wrongdoing? Bellato is not as petty to be fazed by such taunt, we don't care if it's a joke or he intended to do such a thing, don't twist the subject by pointing out things that aren't even related on the topic at hand. I admire your so-called "clarification" but you had only made it worse by twisting the story to favor your own case. Good try though.

mate, It was clear that HSK is nearly dead, in your picture that you also command "Prepare PVP".
also for the BABS post, I'm just telling the storyline based on actually happens even though it doesn't have the record in our version (but there also a proofment on BABS post).
that's why clarification is needed, so we have a different point of view.

I thought both of us are not the typical person who doing force first or do such intentional fault.

as a leader or council we should not make this case getting worse and endless.
for the sake of our Race, we can act more wisely for the upcoming action.

Thanks

Edited by RaizoR

You didn't even clarify as to why there were no ACC that had died in that scenario, and you were saying that HSK is "nearly dead" made it worse. HP of HSK was still at 10% at that time thus me ordering them to just prepare and not attack, and yet ACC killed me and worst of all an RL did it, all other ACC can do was laugh and say that it was an idiot idea to do that. To enlighten the point of this report I had done, It is to avoid such behavior of councils/RL that has immunity to Jade Karma. This will benefit every race, not just ACC and Bell, as this will be an epitome that the system works and it is not being abused by anyone in the game.