YumiHaruka

Invi Hitting Max Range

1 hour ago, WeaponryKeeperABC said:

maybe he is using "Sniper SK level 55" it has wide range.

i used sniper siege kit too. but we all know that its not possible to hit invi players unless you see them.. on that video i didnt even see him before he used his mantle. 

Edited by YumiHaruka

Pre legit ung sinasabi ni darah..kahit invisible kpa basta pmsok k s range pde k matira..gngawa ko rin yan..

57 minutes ago, YumiHaruka said:

i used sniper siege kit too. but we all know that its not possible to hit invi players unless you see them.. on that video i didnt even see him before he used his mantle. 

it is possible, using control lock. Haven't you try it? test it if you know how this control lock.

Its possible to hit INVISIBLE player with ctrl+number lock, specially if youre an accre like Vi who use AGERA+SNIPE KIT lvl55 with wide range or A RANGER who uses RONALDO. If the player is in the range of attack and got locked with ctrl+number, even if invisible, you just SPAM the number which the player was saved, that player will be attacked. Possible with wide range items.

Edited by CannedGoods

Autolock or number lock is very common especially when you are a council. Back when I was playing andro, even I am invisible, kidkat and other bells who tsrgeted me with autolock, automatically casts while iinvi and i get near to their range. 

Based on that video, you were dc adter you died. Therefore he hit you using stealth cape and no divine booster was switched

Not when u dc is just overdamage . Cuz all rf just have max damage 75k for people

3 minutes ago, Darah said:

yes i was using level 55 SK, always do

We don't have problem on that, YumiHaruka is curious why he died at that range. And i said, that... are we clear?

27 minutes ago, Darah said:

you said the word "maybe" i was just clarifying that i indeed use that. Are we clear ?

that's not for you, that is for the thread... not all using Sniper SK, i just telling to him it "maybe" Sniper SK that is why he got died on that wide range.