DiocampoJ

Population count after the Update

Question

10 answers to this question

Wow!! ACC rule the whole map is coming soon lol

early morning in Asia... look at stats for CW2 now. A: 82; B: 303 C: 78... A+C=160... its around 50-60% of the bell population... what changes are you talking about? lol

Actually you are right darah. The server itself needs new attraction for new players and old players to come back. i am also one of those players that end up losing enthusiasm in playing since the game is getting boring. aside from imbalance of population. 

i'm not actually a very old player in the server. i started playing in this server 4th week of July. but i'm also aware of whats wrong in the server.

1 hour ago, Foxis said:

PicsArt_09-12-03.06.31.png

If we can't have new players to fill-in Cora and Accretia's population. Perhaps we need to find ways to make hoppers to return to their original races. Like permanent Accretia-Cora Alliance until the population count somehow gets better.

EDIT: Alliance in all map

Edited by DiocampoJ

If u want to this rf crowded, please promote, without payed , haha.

10 hours ago, Mut said:

If u want to this rf crowded, please promote, without payed , haha.

Impossible. Without the help of the donators, this server is good as dead, Izzy needs money to sustain operation of the server. Best thing to do is to have an active GM, giving weekly or even daily events that could boost up the eagerness of the people to come and play on this server, even short little event will do. Just to add some spice on the game, and for sure, EVENTS are what players are really up to. 

More Events = More chances that the population of this server as a WHOLE, will grow.

• Like 2

It's good to see people giving suggestions to the admin about what could go better. It demonstrates how much they cared for this server.

Indeed this private server is good, but there's still work to do for it be better. A window of opportunity as we call it.