Reduce PB Benteng spawn, From 24 Hours change to 18 Hours for once spawn Read more... ×

Question

Is this applicable during Chip Wars only? or for the entire daily activity? I just want to know it, due to i do 5 accounts login for my daily activities... vendor(ABC), 1 Farmer, 1 Pvp

2 answers to this question

i think this would be applied for the entire daily activity. since it will be applied on the client itself, unless it will be an injected dll that has a condition to disconnect players that has 3 or more clients during CW.

2 hours ago, YumiHaruka said:

i think this would be applied for the entire daily activity. since it will be applied on the client itself, unless it will be an injected dll that has a condition to disconnect players that has 3 or more clients during CW.

You sounds like a techy one, daaa... this dll makes me headache if some games install missing .dll something but well yeah... i hope its not the entire daily activity, cause i already used of it doing all activities in this server by doing so in 5 accounts. Hoping so it only applies during Chip Wars so that less lag for low spec PC and mid spec PC like mine.