Reduce PB Benteng spawn, From 24 Hours change to 18 Hours for once spawn Read more... ×
SyrFlover

cursing all Cora with F.U

"maka tulog na ! mga boring cora f.y kayo!"

translate: " can sleep, All Cora's are boring F*** You all.

Date: ‎September ‎4, ‎2019, ‏‎

Time: 12:44AM  (11 hours ago)

report img#3.png

• Haha 1

Don't use abusive words to others as I know that your don't want it to hear from them as well. Also, I play Cora char and its really offending even we are not doing anything wrong to him.

He just feel bored and insulting all cora players.

I hope Izzy will find this as it is really inappropriate. 

• Like 1

Here, take it as sweet revenge... 😋 He is so boring on pvp, a keyboard warrior? naaah I've encounter a lot of em'... He should sleep on dirt now, I hope this motivates you a lot. And always remember that we're just lurking around hunt them down. see ya around...

Sette0010.jpg

Sette0011.jpg

Sette0012.jpg

Sette0013.jpg

Sette0014.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some of bells are big headed player. Acting tough just because they are over populated. But once they fought one on one or just with even numbers, youll see the difference and equality. But most of the time some bells cant really do anything on an even combat. 

Note : NOT ALL. JUST SOME. SO NO HATERS. THANKS.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Aleria said:

Here, take it as sweet revenge... 😋 He is so boring on pvp, a keyboard warrior? naaah I've encounter a lot of em'... He should sleep on dirt now, I hope this motivates you a lot. And always remember that we're just lurking around hunt them down. see ya around...

Sette0010.jpg

Sette0011.jpg

Sette0012.jpg

Sette0013.jpg

Sette0014.jpg

5 hours ago, CannedGoods said:

Some of bells are big headed player. Acting tough just because they are over populated. But once they fought one on one or just with even numbers, youll see the difference and equality. But most of the time some bells cant really do anything on an even combat. 

Note : NOT ALL. JUST SOME. SO NO HATERS. THANKS.

As the current RL of Bells i humbly apologize for my people's behaviour. Yes we tend to get a big headed, and alot of people (bells, cora, acc) usually trash talk when they died, like saying "WEAK" or "F*ck you" (pardon my french). Thats just how it is, thats just being a sore loser in my opinion, if you die, just die quietly, spawn and go back to pvp instead of wasting time trash talking. Thats why i dont condone this kind of talk, thats just embarassing. Even if you die from a "gangbang" raid (like 7 vs 1) doesnt matter, this is pvp game, free for all, you cant possible expect to fight on event number ALL THE TIME, thats just impossible.

I do believe that OVERALL bells number are too much, and i hope (wish) that soon RF Extreme can have at least balance player in total, its getting pretty boring and its not a good sign for the server's continuity.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 12:34 AM, Aleria said:

Sette0010.jpg

Sette0011.jpg

Sette0012.jpg

Sette0013.jpg

Sette0014.jpg

I usually fought GreenCross in nadir. Sometimes in lume. Yah. He indeed a keyboard warrior trashtalking whenever they got kills. You know why? Cuz he has a companion. lol!  Always bringing healer. But on the other hand, when we had 1on1 in lume. For goodness sake. Only 1combo.  

On 9/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, Darah said:

As the current RL of Bells i humbly apologize for my people's behaviour. Yes we tend to get a big headed, and alot of people (bells, cora, acc) usually trash talk when they died, like saying "WEAK" or "F*ck you" (pardon my french). Thats just how it is, thats just being a sore loser in my opinion, if you die, just die quietly, spawn and go back to pvp instead of wasting time trash talking. Thats why i dont condone this kind of talk, thats just embarassing. Even if you die from a "gangbang" raid (like 7 vs 1) doesnt matter, this is pvp game, free for all, you cant possible expect to fight on event number ALL THE TIME, thats just impossible.

I do believe that OVERALL bells number are too much, and i hope (wish) that soon RF Extreme can have at least balance player in total, its getting pretty boring and its not a good sign for the server's continuity.

I'm building respect to this man. 

20 hours ago, DiocampoJ said:

I'm building respect to this man. 

even me sir, i humbly respect sir Darah :D