Reduce PB Benteng spawn, From 24 Hours change to 18 Hours for once spawn Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
RFplayer21

Cora Syah (spamming kills)

Is this bannable?? just curious as he keeps on killing his 3 acc anUntitled.jpg.fbe99d14b485c33515574c70d3c3b268.jpgd 1 bell account simultaneously in same ether TP area. maybe he wants 1000 kills lol.

He keeps on repeating spawning 3 accs and 1 bell like a normal mobs in dota and MOL. He is so desparate for kills. lol

Ahaha this is so funny, hes trying to get kills with dummy acounts ? Shame on him, well hes not that good of a player, he keep breaking MOU and stuff just for kills. I didnt he was THIS desperate. Poor guy.

This is good information, i knew all his char IGN in all three races now ahahaha. Desperate and kinda freak, maybe he doesnt know that up until now no specific reward for getting most kill. Nice way of wasting time 🤣

Posted (edited)

hmm. well i can't say that they were his accounts.. since i also camp those farmers wait for 5 minutes for the revive so they will give up. lets be atleast positive.. 

if ever, he's dumb and stupid if those are his accounts because he do it in LUME.

Edited by YumiHaruka

Seriously bro? you dont know that there is a ether scroll tp? After revive u can just click it and you will be there in seconds.

On 8/22/2019 at 3:36 AM, RFplayer21 said:

Seriously bro? you dont know that there is a ether scroll tp? After revive u can just click it and you will be there in seconds.

why would they revive on the spot if they will use scroll.. they could just return on SZ to Spawn. lmao

On 8/30/2019 at 11:52 PM, YumiHaruka said:

why would they revive on the spot if they will use scroll.. they could just return on SZ to Spawn. lmao

LOL, are you a new player? Once you revive you will return to SZ then click ether scroll and he will be back to the same spot in LL or  then automatic killed by syah again.

Edited by Baren21

image.png.d59487f166405f3eb418d9ad093af8e6.png@Baren i think you are the new player. you don't know this??.. "REVIVE ON THE SPOT" means on the same spot. not in safezone.. lmao

EDIT: as i can see. on your screenshot. you really are a new player. doesnt even know this potion.. lmao

Edited by YumiHaruka

On 9/3/2019 at 8:41 PM, YumiHaruka said:

image.png.d59487f166405f3eb418d9ad093af8e6.png@Baren i think you are the new player. you don't know this??.. "REVIVE ON THE SPOT" means on the same spot. not in safezone.. lmao

EDIT: as i can see. on your screenshot. you really are a new player. doesnt even know this potion.. lmao

Lol, check the cast delay of that.  And also the report says he is spamming spawn of the newbie chars in the same spot what is the point of using quick revival if the feeded character has to wait for another 5 mins. LMAO