Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Ryzak

A little bit of asking...

Question

Anyone of you here wanted to make the dragon items tradable? State your opinion.

Me, I wanted to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, Ryzak said:

Anyone of you here wanted to make the dragon items tradable? State your opinion.

Me, I wanted to. 

NO !

WHY?

It makes it easier to get, you can just AFK at Base to get VP only and then trade it, like HELLO !

You can make the Market Saturated (Relic)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

no need trade able the dragon weapon. buy vp and vote always to get VP then solve problem haha

or farm CRH and halo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 hours ago, perona said:

NO !

WHY?

It makes it easier to get, you can just AFK at Base to get VP only and then trade it, like HELLO !

You can make the Market Saturated (Relic)

^^You have a point sir.

10 hours ago, Darah said:

Hell no, another poor attempt by newbies who want to make everything easier. If you cant handle playing in this server, just move on man.

^^No need to be harsh on your judgement sir, but well, it's your opinion thou. Point taken. Thank you!

6 hours ago, 09485483149 said:

no need trade able the dragon weapon. buy vp and vote always to get VP then solve problem haha

or farm CRH and halo. 

^^Been doing that most of the time.

10 minutes ago, HappySadist said:

It will destroy the server. So its a NO.

^^Probably.

 

Well, it's good to hear these comments from members of the community. And I am just asking, Yes I am a newbie, in these server and I am surviving so far. With the help of some people in these server I guess, it would be a smooth and long journey, but it would be fun. Well, I just hope so. Anyway, im am just gathering information and no harms done. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I agree if the dragon can be put into the back 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

NO! Dragon weapon, Onyx Weapon SHOULD BE VERY HARD TO ACHIEVE. TQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×