Sign in to follow this  
ibooted

BREAKING MOU CW3

I SAW CASSANDRA THERE ONLY DPS IN HSK.. THEN AFTER I CAME THERE AGAIN YOU KILLED HER. AND WHEN I SEE THE CHATS NO CORAS COMPLAIN CASSANDRA...
SO I JUST DO MY JOB TO PROTECT MY FELLOW BELLS

DO YOU SEE HIS NAME? HE USED CHAOS TOO.. HAHAH THATS WHY I KILLED HIM. BECAUSE I SAW HIM KILLING BELLS

6 minutes ago, Perv said:

what the heck are you saying? learn to read the rules first before acting like a kid. should've reported it to RL so he can bounty before killing him since killing bounty is allowed but chaosing a racemates isn't. now you've learned your lesson. just accept it and change your attitude. 

SEE HIS NAME HE USED CHAOS TOO THATS WHY I KILLED HIM.

i killed cassandra01 because hes hitting cora which is in stealth mode i got like 6 towers so of course what do you expect they will die i have an excuse to take down cassandra and you whats your excuse for killing me? by killing a guy who doesnt follow MOU?

I saw what happened, I just ignored it maybe the cora will report, Cassandra is to be blamed, there are Bellato towers around the Corites and well Cassandra smacked the cora that is using a stealth mantle it got killed by a Bellato guard tower, well technically its a MOU violation already,  The towerist TOROGI the one on the picture, took the actions on enforcing MOU with his own hands by "killing" the MOU violator Cassandra, and trashtalks followed, then suddenly Ken the one on the pic with "NO" warning Dived on TOROGI in attemp to kill him and the outcome is the picture, and the trashtalk continued. This is what happened and for those who are there cant deny it. That Cassandra started it. Im with anyone , Im just here to clear things up.

• Like 1

yeah you came there when i stopped cassandra and you kill me you dont even know why i killed cassandra01 feeling hero? oh i got +7 acidbath im gonna kill you is that whats in your mind bruh? you kill me without even thinking of what and why?

11 minutes ago, Kenpachi said:

SEE HIS NAME HE USED CHAOS TOO THATS WHY I KILLED HIM.

then you should've reported it RL first before killing him since chaos on cragmine isn't allowed. still rules are rules. we should follow it. instead you can ask casandra to give an SS too so he can get banned also.

Edited by Perv

7 minutes ago, NoKill said:

I saw what happened, I just ignored it maybe the cora will report, Cassandra is to be blamed, there are Bellato towers around the Corites and well Cassandra smacked the cora that is using a stealth mantle it got killed by a Bellato guard tower, well technically its a MOU violation already,  The towerist TOROGI the one on the picture, took the actions on enforcing MOU with his own hands by "killing" the MOU violator Cassandra, and trashtalks followed, then suddenly Ken the one on the pic with "NO" warning Dived on TOROGI in attemp to kill him and the outcome is the picture, and the trashtalk continued. This is what happened and for those who are there cant deny it. That Cassandra started it. Im with anyone , Im just here to clear things up.

I was there also, I tried to calm you down and Cassandra  then hell broke lose. Tried pacifying people but against my effort, unpredictable things still happen.

Edited by Edz

I DoNT BRAG ABOUT MY +7, IM OLD PLAYER HERE. STILL Nalo account AND even IM +6 USER IM ACTIVE PLAYER OF BELLS. EVERSINCE. SO IM JUST PROTECTING MY BELOVED RACE.. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO BAN ME GO. HAHAHA. NO BIG DEAL. 1year RF extreme player! ROAR! THEN WHY YOU NOT REPORT HIM? BECAUSE I USED +7? ARE YOU JEALOUS MAN? HAHA BECAUSE YOU MENTION ABOUT MY +7. MAYBE YOU START FARM TOO. TO GET YOUR +7 TOO.

Edited by Kenpachi

i dont brag about your +7 bruh im old player as you what im saying in here is before you take action you should know the what and why first and not by simple killing your own race without even knowledge or information about what happened...and about farming you can ask them i farm a lot i just dont have luck in making +7 

look i started playing in wayback 2017 i farm a lot but still got no +7 ^^ thats how unlucky i am but still i keep playing and farming hoping for +7 someday

Untitled.png

ITS NORMAL THAT YOUR HAVE CRABMENTALITY BRO. SEE YOUR POST HAHA THERE'S FALSE COMMENT ABOUT THAT..

THEN LOOK YOUR REPORT DUDE. THERE'S FALSE REPORT THERE IDIOT I DONT EVEN KILLED ANY CORA THAT TIME.  HAHAHA ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOUR PULLING WHO HAS.. ITS NORMAL ^_^

@Kenpachi, add your SS/Video to investigate this issue. I am not relying on the post but reports are my responsibility if your side is different story, kindly upload your SS/Video report.

4 hours ago, Kenpachi said:

see my VIDEOS on YOUTUBE .. 

drop the link.

25 minutes ago, Darker said:

@Kenpachi, add your SS/Video to investigate this issue. I am not relying on the post but reports are my responsibility if your side is different story, kindly upload your SS/Video report.

well im not that kind of person who SS easily, and report easily, i just making a move to stop who's killing bells..
im not like you guys easily crying in even same race, you report them easily to ban them?. how you'll make a nice race if you act like that.. haha your not deserve to be a leader as i observe.

Edited by Kenpachi

32 minutes ago, Darker said:

then he actually break a RULE too SEE his Screen Shot.. ^_^ if you have eyes and mind. hahaha

5 hours ago, Perv said:

what the heck are you saying? learn to read the rules first before acting like a kid. should've reported it to RL so he can bounty before killing him since killing bounty is allowed but chaosing a racemates isn't. now you've learned your lesson. just accept it and change your attitude. 

before you talk check his Screen Shoot too.. HAHAA stop acting like you're good here.. hahaha maybe even you doing toxics too

1 hour ago, Kenpachi said:

well im not that kind of person who SS easily, and report easily, i just making a move to stop who's killing bells..
im not like you guys easily crying in even same race, you report them easily to ban them?. how you'll make a nice race if you act like that.. haha your not deserve to be a leader as i observe.

Well im not on any side, instead doing my responsibility who reports breaking rules. Its clearly that you don't have SS/Video as you said story of your side to prove out for your side, you don't have to control toxic player by killing him too on map that rules are must no be chaos on, unfortunately he reported you but this "Cassandra" still not reporting his side for TOROGI as killing him too. Its up to you what you observe from my leadership, im just doing my responsibility to maintain rules effect.

44 minutes ago, Kenpachi said:

this is my account too go and ban this.. im just pilot of Kenpachi. 

I'm not asking for your main character video link, i expect the video record of CW3 about this issue.

14 minutes ago, Darker said:

Well im not on any side, instead doing my responsibility who reports breaking rules. Its clearly that you don't have SS/Video as you said story of your side to prove out for your side, you don't have to control toxic player by killing him too on map that rules are must no be chaos on, unfortunately he reported you but this "Cassandra" still not reporting his side for TOROGI as killing him too. Its up to you what you observe from my leadership, im just doing my responsibility to maintain rules effect.

then control him too. its obvious that he use chaos too..

15 minutes ago, Darker said:

CRASH THE ENEMY YOU DIDNT KNOW HOW TO PVP WELL..