Sign in to follow this  
schneider420

Type C Armor

Question

Where can I get Inventor's Box? I'm trying to create type c armors/shield. Thanks

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Markyy789 said:

but why? u dont need type C armors here

Kinda bored. Can't enjoy the game always pvp everywhere. Just want to play the game like the old days.

4 hours ago, schneider420 said:

Kinda bored. Can't enjoy the game always pvp everywhere. Just want to play the game like the old days.

perhaps this isn't the right server for you to play with. Almost everything here is modified to a different gameplay like we used to have way back early 20's

3 hours ago, DiocampoJ said:

perhaps this isn't the right server for you to play with. Almost everything here is modified to a different gameplay like we used to have way back early 20's

The servers good. I want to craft these items just for fun that's why I asking where I can get the Inventor's Box. And also to see if it is possible to craft these items. 

On 3/24/2020 at 11:21 PM, schneider420 said:

The servers good. I want to craft these items just for fun that's why I asking where I can get the Inventor's Box. And also to see if it is possible to craft these items. 

Oh, that I'm no longer sure.. I even forgot the original item requirements heh.. XD