Sign in to follow this  
Foxis

SUGGEST FOR ALL ANIMUS UNTRADEABLE

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

The point is, we know now. have missing config file for value beetween Pure Summoner and Xjob..
The pure summoner must have Max value for output the damage of isis Because they have MAXIMA SKILL, this skill only Pure Summoner have so thats why they can give max output hit by isis if used.
Xjob still can use isis but they cant get damage same like Pure summoner because they cant buff the isis.
Screenshot_69.png

theres no big diffirence if your pure summoner or xjob you can try it ingame youll see what i mean

3 hours ago, Izzy said:

The point is, we know now. have missing config file for value beetween Pure Summoner and Xjob..
The pure summoner must have Max value for output the damage of isis Because they have MAXIMA SKILL, this skill only Pure Summoner have so thats why they can give max output hit by isis if used.
Xjob still can use isis but they cant get damage same like Pure summoner because they cant buff the isis.
Screenshot_69.png

So that's why pure summoner and xjob summoner have a little different stat damage for isis sir?

50 minutes ago, Foxis said:

So that's why pure summoner and xjob summoner have a little different stat damage for isis sir?

yes, thats why after next MT the damage from cross job isis user will not same again with pure summoner

5 hours ago, 796 said:

Lol, if animus in untradable it will losing its identity for cora and thats the basic need. It wont be fair lol. Decreasing damage would be fair or make animus healing has 5-10mins of cd like tp or call. Untradable? No.

If GM makes animus untradable. Lol ill be laughing. Can i request to make siege kit to only have 100 durable? Nah.

calm down red neck, GM only reduce damage of xjob summoner. u can freely trade your animus

waiting only PURE GRAZIER can have isis with high damage, other than that should get half damage of using isis XD

You know what, here's the point.

Ya'll complain really hard on isis damage. Try playing one for 1 week. Or even post a streaming video if you really could dominate the battlefield with the isis you're complaining that's really overpowered.

I'd presume ya'll quit halfway with deaths spiking more than just your kills.. Even with xjob, a summoner x melee can only have 33kHP with Onyx/Dragon staff.. 31kHP with Golden Knife. You're still like a walking cotton balls..

So yea, play summoner on live stream. Let's see the result if the isis is really worth complaining.

image.thumb.png.58d9a9d41339c4d7f51822ec3c518892.png

finally someone already snap out of it for this case? i've been wondering about this cross jobbing class unfair advantage ever since the late 2018 and people somehow still manage to get "cheated" by an cross jobbing class for so long up until today, another funny thing is that their cross jobbing class mostly outshined the pure build classes in game LMAO 🤣...but then again i'm happy that people finally snap out of it and the Admins himself already take an action about this...

29 minutes ago, DiocampoJ said:

You know what, here's the point.

Ya'll complain really hard on isis damage. Try playing one for 1 week. Or even post a streaming video if you really could dominate the battlefield with the isis you're complaining that's really overpowered.

I'd presume ya'll quit halfway with deaths spiking more than just your kills.. Even with xjob, a summoner x melee can only have 33kHP with Onyx/Dragon staff.. 31kHP with Golden Knife. You're still like a walking cotton balls..

So yea, play summoner on live stream. Let's see the result if the isis is really worth complaining.

image.thumb.png.58d9a9d41339c4d7f51822ec3c518892.png

unfortunatelly.... there are more toxic player depending on isis and just trash talk after they kill other race.

WE KNOW user isis still like cotton ball. i have no problem if i got killed by user isis when they really use their skill to pvp (use debuff, restraint, and area force to attack) and their isis helping them to kill.

but it's now getting annoying, when MORE toxic players, using xjob (mostly from WR, so they can use WR armor), play full deff (all equip favor, ele deff, and shield) and they just walk around and killing with isis, and trash talk others.

the problem now is not about damage isis overall. we gladly accept high damage isis IF the user is really playing mage and use isis to help them.

but for xjob having isis with damage like onyx +6? and they can just easily heal isis only with trade to summoner? of course it's annoying.

and we don't talk about 1 or 2 players anymore, now it's about half population of cora.

Edited by Freud

26 minutes ago, Freud said:

unfortunatelly.... there are more toxic player depending on isis and just trash talk after they kill other race.

WE KNOW user isis still like cotton ball. i have no problem if i got killed by user isis when they really use their skill to pvp (use debuff, restraint, and area force to attack) and their isis helping them to kill.

but it's now getting annoying, when MORE toxic players, using xjob (mostly from WR, so they can use WR armor), play full deff (all equip favor, ele deff, and shield) and they just walk around and killing with isis, and trash talk others.

the problem now is not about damage isis overall. we gladly accept high damage isis IF the user is really playing mage and use isis to help them.

but for xjob having isis with damage like onyx +6? and they can just easily heal isis only with trade to summoner? of course it's annoying.

and we don't talk about 1 or 2 players anymore, now it's about half population of cora.

I don't know man, no matter what set they're wearing. If they have isis behind their backs, their still like a walking cotton ball. They are my main source of kills. Basically, a walking food.

Those people Trash talking are playing fools. If we believe we're more of an intellectual beings compared to them, we shouldn't get annoyed and instead, feel sorry for them for being unfortunate on human intelligence. Let them TT..

I suspect those people trash talking aren't from Cora, but from different races. They made the race toxic on purpose.

Either way, if we're only troubled by their trash talks.. Then it's no issue.

"Let's sit back, observe things with logic"

image.png.20fb293ebeab4ddaa951affa1f57fbd0.png

8 minutes ago, DiocampoJ said:

I don't know man, no matter what set they're wearing. If they have isis behind their backs, their still like a walking cotton ball. They are my main source of kills. Basically, a walking food.

Those people Trash talking are playing fools. If we believe we're more of an intellectual beings compared to them, we shouldn't get annoyed and instead, feel sorry for them for being unfortunate on human intelligence. Let them TT..

I suspect those people trash talking aren't from Cora, but from different races. They made the race toxic on purpose.

Either way, if we're only troubled by their trash talks.. Then it's no issue.

"Let's sit back, observe things with logic"

image.png.20fb293ebeab4ddaa951affa1f57fbd0.png

ah i mean trash talk is the result of high damage isis even when u xjob.

just like the point of this thread, and GM already said, the problem just high damage isis from xjob.

and most other race already said, they have no problem if high damage isis come from pure grazier.

so yeah, it's not about high damage isis overall, but just high damage isis from xjob...and unfortunatelly, it make some players become toxic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FadeAway said:

another funny thing is that their cross jobbing class mostly outshined the pure build classes in game LMAO 🤣

This is so true xjob beats pure classes most of the time 😂

3 hours ago, Kys said:

This is so true xjob beats pure classes most of the time 😂

Well.. Xjob, you get the following

1. Decent Damage

2. Defense (with or without shield)

3. HP

4. You have the melee's def, but could attack in Long range

5. Speed.. cause Melee armors not only have good def, but high movespeed.. And, you can use BBC (Big Black ....)

What more could we ask for? Let's go xjob!

21 hours ago, bingbing said:

calm down red neck, GM only reduce damage of xjob summoner. u can freely trade your animus

Lol, i bet u didnt read. This post is about untradabling the animus, and i disagreed and give another option to reduce isis damage. Whats wrong with my statement?

18 hours ago, Foxis said:

just watch this video and you got the point https://www.facebook.com/groups/516420282333705/permalink/530274450948288/

SEE with fully char equipment +7 very high tier item with fallen bow +7 and archon stat, still four time swinging by isis. this is fair? nah!

2 hit from master and 2 hit from isis .and again isis damage numba wan

16 hours ago, 796 said:

Lol, i bet u didnt read. This post is about untradabling the animus, and i disagreed and give another option to reduce isis damage. Whats wrong with my statement?

and whats wrong with my statement? LMAO