Sign in to follow this  
FadeAway

Combination system of Onyx Weapon vs Item Combine Rare

Question

Welcome to my first ever thread in this forum, let's not waste anymore time ~ The topics would be divided on 3 section ~

1. First of all i need a clear clarification about combining rate of Onyx Weapon (in number) where it actually giving the number clarification as "PLEASE CAREFULLY THE COMBINE CHANCE ONLY 50% SUCCESS AND GET +0 WITH RANDOM SLOTS !!" as it said in the tabs/pics below :

Onyx.jpg.0f02d9f437a3594fda7b9c425476c40d.jpg

Yes it does said that the combining rate is about 50% or so, yet most of the times i saw people pushing their luck to get this weapon is often to end up getting a very harsh result. The item that got destroyed is often the precious one such as the Gold Plate & +7 Dragon Weapon itself as this video suggest by DiocampoJ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRt6UU_zcOY&feature=youtu.be . At least spare one of them is quite a good move though, i even saw my brother attempt to do the same and end up losing the same items and a failed result.

2. Secondly, this said number clarification of Dragon Weapon (which is there's none of the 50% chance being said) combining as we see in the tabs/pics below :

1233706828_CombinationTabs.jpg.7da5261b1a5ddd4e0a06a6a046a58652.jpg

For this one tabs (you'll find the dragon weapon requirements if you're keep scrolling down there in the actual website) i believe there's no such thing such as "50% chance of succeeding in combining Dragon Weapon" since i can't find any official statement that saying the combining rate is exactly 50% chance, or maybe you can link me some official statement regarding to this 50% chance of Dragon's. And yes, most of the times people find themselves complaining that the dragon's combining rate isn't the exact same as the so called "50% chance".

I don't really know who is the first person that spreading the rumours about dragon's rate in 50% chance of succeeding in the first place, since i never heard/read any official statement about it so i never really trust these unnofficial statement made by the player itself. And i guess it's time for the player to realize that Dragon Weapon combining is actually never in a 50% of succeeding rate, and yes i already read here and there about player either being smug or feeling lucky about how they never failed or combining and succeeding in all of their attempt by only combining the "bla bla bla" number of weapons (yeah i get it kiddo, your pure luck and never failed is awesome and all).

3. Thirdly, what's the so called difference between this 50% chance of "Onyx Weapon vs 50% chance of "Item Combine Rare" tabs? as it shown in the pics below :

849031304_DivineBooster.jpg.39a0c272e36d6de09a17d82d9c0f7824.jpg

Look, there's definitely a hard feat to achieve in order to combine the items on this tabs (most notably the Ring (S-1/S-2) sets/DarkRay sets). As for the Divine Booster combination? I find myself having an easy time in combining those thing, i have about 4 Accreatians, 4 Corites & 4 Bellateans and all of them is packed with the menacing Divine Booster (bar the 2 Bellateans though). In total i have about 13 or 14 Divine Booster (i kinda forgot), and i swore that none of it actually failed i repeat it again that none of it actually failed. I could provide some of the pics as we seen below :

Accreatians

Accretians1.thumb.jpg.adf181e394a024dd92e6faf1d9ecdab4.jpg

Accretians3.thumb.jpg.b23134434dd97da7de222d7393aadfc2.jpg

Corites

Corites1.thumb.jpg.dc9228cdc505e00ed90f70138a293a47.jpg

Bellateans

Bellateans.thumb.jpg.741173dca8d202321e3974c0883224b2.jpg

Bellateans2.thumb.jpg.7e7d8d85c22ce1ee9b72ff08ba37a148.jpg

*Notes : Not trying to be a smug, but as an actual example of how it should actually work as an 50% chance of succeeding really is. I could go for more pics, but for now i guess the sample of those pics should be enough. 

Still on number 3 topics, i fully aware that combining the ring sets and dark ray sets is a hard feat to achieve as well...but as for now that part is not really my concern (as far as my attempt that combining the ring and dark ray should have a higher chance of succeeding than combining an onyx weapon, albeit not that far behind from the onyx weapon). So here's my two cents of these "50% chance of succeeding" :

1. 50% Chance of succeeding is present on every ID/Char there is, with an actual 50% chance rate for each ID/Char then i believe quite a couple of people would packed with onyx/ring sets as for right now.

2. 50% Chance of succeeding is equally divided on every race to every single ID/Char there is, then i'm not surprised that most people will fail on their attempt to combine their onyx/ring sets (which i'm nervously believe this to be the case)

3. It's actually never go as far as 50% chance? Maybe yes, maybe not...(again i nervously believe this to be the case as well)

That's it from me for now, i would feel honored if @Izzy himself would give an official statement about the 50% chance of succeeding regarding on every item in this topics. And yes, i need a the answer in a number or at least the logical explanation of this question. As for the "YOU'RE NOT LUCKY/IT'S ABOUT LUCK" answer, yeah i don't think that answer my question.

Thank You

- Dolan

• Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

On 10/17/2019 at 9:48 AM, FadeAway said:

Welcome to my first ever thread in this forum, let's not waste anymore time ~ The topics would be divided on 3 section ~

1. First of all i need a clear clarification about combining rate of Onyx Weapon (in number) where it actually giving the number clarification as "PLEASE CAREFULLY THE COMBINE CHANCE ONLY 50% SUCCESS AND GET +0 WITH RANDOM SLOTS !!" as it said in the tabs/pics below :

Onyx.jpg.0f02d9f437a3594fda7b9c425476c40d.jpg

Yes it does said that the combining rate is about 50% or so, yet most of the times i saw people pushing their luck to get this weapon is often to end up getting a very harsh result. The item that got destroyed is often the precious one such as the Gold Plate & +7 Dragon Weapon itself as this video suggest by DiocampoJ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRt6UU_zcOY&feature=youtu.be . At least spare one of them is quite a good move though, i even saw my brother attempt to do the same and end up losing the same items and a failed result.

2. Secondly, this said number clarification of Dragon Weapon (which is there's none of the 50% chance being said) combining as we see in the tabs/pics below :

1233706828_CombinationTabs.jpg.7da5261b1a5ddd4e0a06a6a046a58652.jpg

For this one tabs (you'll find the dragon weapon requirements if you're keep scrolling down there in the actual website) i believe there's no such thing such as "50% chance of succeeding in combining Dragon Weapon" since i can't find any official statement that saying the combining rate is exactly 50% chance, or maybe you can link me some official statement regarding to this 50% chance of Dragon's. And yes, most of the times people find themselves complaining that the dragon's combining rate isn't the exact same as the so called "50% chance".

I don't really know who is the first person that spreading the rumours about dragon's rate in 50% chance of succeeding in the first place, since i never heard/read any official statement about it so i never really trust these unnofficial statement made by the player itself. And i guess it's time for the player to realize that Dragon Weapon combining is actually never in a 50% of succeeding rate, and yes i already read here and there about player either being smug or feeling lucky about how they never failed or combining and succeeding in all of their attempt by only combining the "bla bla bla" number of weapons (yeah i get it kiddo, your pure luck and never failed is awesome and all).

3. Thirdly, what's the so called difference between this 50% chance of "Onyx Weapon vs 50% chance of "Item Combine Rare" tabs? as it shown in the pics below :

849031304_DivineBooster.jpg.39a0c272e36d6de09a17d82d9c0f7824.jpg

Look, there's definitely a hard feat to achieve in order to combine the items on this tabs (most notably the Ring (S-1/S-2) sets/DarkRay sets). As for the Divine Booster combination? I find myself having an easy time in combining those thing, i have about 4 Accreatians, 4 Corites & 4 Bellateans and all of them is packed with the menacing Divine Booster (bar the 2 Bellateans though). In total i have about 13 or 14 Divine Booster (i kinda forgot), and i swore that none of it actually failed i repeat it again that none of it actually failed. I could provide some of the pics as we seen below :

Accreatians

Accretians1.thumb.jpg.adf181e394a024dd92e6faf1d9ecdab4.jpg

Accretians3.thumb.jpg.b23134434dd97da7de222d7393aadfc2.jpg

Corites

Corites1.thumb.jpg.dc9228cdc505e00ed90f70138a293a47.jpg

Bellateans

Bellateans.thumb.jpg.741173dca8d202321e3974c0883224b2.jpg

Bellateans2.thumb.jpg.7e7d8d85c22ce1ee9b72ff08ba37a148.jpg

*Notes : Not trying to be a smug, but as an actual example of how it should actually work as an 50% chance of succeeding really is. I could go for more pics, but for now i guess the sample of those pics should be enough. 

Still on number 3 topics, i fully aware that combining the ring sets and dark ray sets is a hard feat to achieve as well...but as for now that part is not really my concern (as far as my attempt that combining the ring and dark ray should have a higher chance of succeeding than combining an onyx weapon, albeit not that far behind from the onyx weapon). So here's my two cents of these "50% chance of succeeding" :

1. 50% Chance of succeeding is present on every ID/Char there is, with an actual 50% chance rate for each ID/Char then i believe quite a couple of people would packed with onyx/ring sets as for right now.

2. 50% Chance of succeeding is equally divided on every race to every single ID/Char there is, then i'm not surprised that most people will fail on their attempt to combine their onyx/ring sets (which i'm nervously believe this to be the case)

3. It's actually never go as far as 50% chance? Maybe yes, maybe not...(again i nervously believe this to be the case as well)

That's it from me for now, i would feel honored if @Izzy himself would give an official statement about the 50% chance of succeeding regarding on every item in this topics. And yes, i need a the answer in a number or at least the logical explanation of this question. As for the "YOU'RE NOT LUCKY/IT'S ABOUT LUCK" answer, yeah i don't think that answer my question.

Thank You

- Dolan

So ...

I just wanted you to scroll down. lol 

just kidding, this is truly helpful. Thank you for your attempt to clarify things more.

Most of the player attempted to craft onyx without a spare of +7 weapon either in the same account or other account ended up quitting. Why? because +7 is also not easy to achieve unless you are farming all the time. I attempted to craft it with my 2 other accounts but always failed... Sad but that's the reality.