DiocampoJ

CPT Discussion

Question

My objective here is to maximize CPT acquisition per reborn.

Questions:

1. How much CPT do you actually obtain per reborn?

1.1 Do All race obtain the same amount of CPT on their quests? 

2. Do you actually do all quests even when you check on the quest description, it doesn't give any CPT at all?

3. Any tips for item-based quest? What specific monster do we have to kill to get the certain quest item.

Thanks

KONO DIO DA

Edited by DiocampoJ

11 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, DiocampoJ said:

1. How much CPT do you actually obtain per reborn?

Just a source, more likely 75,000+ cpt.

5 minutes ago, DiocampoJ said:

1.1 Do All race obtain the same amount of CPT on their quests? 

Maybe, questing cpt for me is not worth it.

6 minutes ago, DiocampoJ said:

2. Do you actually do all quests even when you check on the quest description, it doesn't give any CPT at all?

I do not, this will just consume your playtime fun for pvp. All cpt reset after every 6 months, so competing the top cpt player would be hard if he/she are badass in pvp and gain cpt as easy as that.

8 minutes ago, DiocampoJ said:

3. Any tips for item-based quest? What specific monster do we have to kill to get the certain quest item.

I tried this but, I came across on questing with looting materials that some monster are customize it drop already. So then i skip questing, I have a lot of things to think, i don't want to add this on my thought list.

1 hour ago, Initiate said:

Is there any notice before reseting cpt?

yes first and 2nd reset was 3 months... but later on it become 6 months but it is already 7 months no reset... maybe its manually, GM is busy atm.

6 minutes ago, Initiate said:

So i need to use my cpt for gacha before reset

up to you, idk if reset today is automatically. maybe after CW3 somehow like that.

5 hours ago, DiocampoJ said:

For me. Yes. Do it even if the COMPLETION REWARD says no CPT. Just ITEM OR YOUR RACE CURRENCY. Cause most of the quest here are CHAINED QUEST. Finish this before you go to that. Most of the reward at first are CP/DISENA/DALANT or POTS/ITEMS. If you notice, after finishing one quest there goes another one. Finish it all, cause most likely, it gives CPT at the end. 

Edited by CannedGoods

1 hour ago, Initiate said:

So all guild level will going down to 1 after cpt reset?

probably, but not instant... i takes time, so we still have time to gather more cpt.

18 hours ago, CannedGoods said:

For me. Yes. Do it even if the COMPLETION REWARD says no CPT. Just ITEM OR YOUR RACE CURRENCY. Cause most of the quest here are CHAINED QUEST. Finish this before you go to that. Most of the reward at first are CP/DISENA/DALANT or POTS/ITEMS. If you notice, after finishing one quest there goes another one. Finish it all, cause most likely, it gives CPT at the end. 

There you go. No wonder I have been getting less CPT than what most people estimated. I have been skipping the ones without CPT reward. I thought quest acquisition is only level basis. I mean, I thought you'd get to have another quest after you achieve a certain level. I never thought about quests having prerequisites. 

Thanks!

Edited by DiocampoJ

How about reborn times does it also reset when cpt reset or max is just 10?

Maximum CPT you can get at Quest is approx 35-40k. Some quest dont have CPT rewards, you can read every quest and some just give items or money. Quest after the Bulky Lunker will just supplemental for the game to move on. Because official server maximum level is 65, and they need a quest for the players to do while leveling up to max.