Android17

this is alarming

18 hours ago, Android17 said:

acc + cora = bells

population.jpg

Izzy need to Step up his Marketing Team, 
Im not kidding this server right now essentialy not healthy for Newbies (Cora and ACC),

As a relatively new player, i understand what you mean... i dont have anything to do most of the time... farm in elan? bells own it... farm in elf? same thing...farm/lvl in lume? i wish,,,, benteng? hahaha... i understand that they really dont have any control of the bandwagon but this is just plain unhealthy... even CW is pointless... the pvp is just bad for the other races.. afterneath, bell dodge, multi account log in, putting towers under MAUs etc... so even if some of our councils say to just enjoy PVP... its just not fun being perma stunned...

PS: Not Whining or anything... just saying what i feel about the issue... I've played in different servers now and i can say that this usually leads to the death of the server.. and i just dont want that to happen because this is the only english speaking server i found that has a relatively good number of players... 

• Thanks 1

its been a month or so, i started playing this server. the numbers are decreasing drastically in cora and acc. and increasing massively in bells. i know some people will choose cora or acc for a challenging game, but with the system like this that 1 race owns everything? its gonna be dead real soon if there is no action from the highest order. i myself lose enthusiasm on playing anymore. but still playing for 1-2hrs daily (checking farm spots if available, if not then log off.) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Equality would mean that DODGE and DEFF given to all races should be equally match, (excluding the effects of armors or elementals or weapons).

Equity also means that a certain race has been given with a capacity to break even with the other race due to it's nature (character design in this case)

A good server should have a well-balanced approach in these entities, otherwise sooner or later the popularity comes to a halt. (ref. RF FREEDOM and RF Bloodline)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We feel you guys. But up until now, its been like this. We meet new players but in a few weeks or so, theyre gone. The only players who are enjoying pvp and farming are bells (not an arguement for them) lol. But sooner or later, there will be left to pvp with, cause all will be staying in HQ, waiting and hoping. 

• Like 1

Should be a consensus to not kill lvl up young blood!!!

event merger acc & cora plis, wkwk *just kidding

9 hours ago, Vil said:

Event new player for cora and acc 🤭

been playing here for almost 18 months, before server make adjustments fast, they really take actions regarding this kind of situation.. but now.. its been like this for months and still no adjustments,

On 8/29/2019 at 5:22 AM, HappySadist said:

We feel you guys. But up until now, its been like this. We meet new players but in a few weeks or so, theyre gone. The only players who are enjoying pvp and farming are bells (not an arguement for them) lol. But sooner or later, there will be left to pvp with, cause all will be staying in HQ, waiting and hoping. 

exactly..for the past few weeks ive seen a lot of new players, but in a couple of weeks they are gone, tried to help them as much as i can but i cant really make them stay ..

donators dont have someone to play with, 

I DONT CARE IF BELLS HAVE OP DODGE.. JUST GIVE ACC 1 OF THESE STATS ( DEF/DODGE/ATTACK) JUST 1.. THAT IS NOT ASKING TOO MUCH.

18 hours ago, Foxis said:

Event new player for cora and acc 🤭

free onyx new member wkwk

WOW, i really wish i could do this too does the fact that his balls look like they have been pumped have anything to do with it?

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME ALREADY!  1st OP RACE WAS ACC, AT THE BEGINNING  OF THIS SERVER (THATS WHAT I REMEMBER) 2nd WAS CORA, EVENT MERGER AND EVENTS ARE CLOSED FOR CORA AND ONLY FOR BELLS AND ACC DURING THOSE TIME BECAUSE OF THEIR MASSIVE POPULATION! NOW BELLS! THIS MIGHT LOOK UNFAIR FOR THE NEWBIES CAUSE THEY CANT FARM AND PVP TO THE FULLEST BECAUSE OF THIS, BUT GRIND AND GIVE MORE TIME AND YOU CAN JOIN THIS PVP AND RAID SOONER. THIS IS JUST MY OWN OPINION. PEACE! RESPECT!

1 hour ago, Tracey said:

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME ALREADY!  1st OP RACE WAS ACC, AT THE BEGINNING  OF THIS SERVER (THATS WHAT I REMEMBER) 2nd WAS CORA, EVENT MERGER AND EVENTS ARE CLOSED FOR CORA AND ONLY FOR BELLS AND ACC DURING THOSE TIME BECAUSE OF THEIR MASSIVE POPULATION! NOW BELLS! THIS MIGHT LOOK UNFAIR FOR THE NEWBIES CAUSE THEY CANT FARM AND PVP TO THE FULLEST BECAUSE OF THIS, BUT GRIND AND GIVE MORE TIME AND YOU CAN JOIN THIS PVP AND RAID SOONER. THIS IS JUST MY OWN OPINION. PEACE! RESPECT!

see that is exactly one of the problems! event PBs should be spawned in each race' HQ's regardless of their population, this will if not avoid then would definitely lessen the number of players who likes to hop into different races.

based on your statement, the race who has the largest number, gets the worm.

Aye, I absolutely agree to this. I invited my friend, I teached  him a lot of things. he played a couple of hours , I went with him to show the way. Answered a lot of questions came from him until he reached 58. Now, when we tried to go and Level up on lume,  Bells are dominating it,  Even if Cora and ACC teamed up for one possible reason.  We just can't fight back...   I hope everything would be balanced.   :(

Hi, just want to share my thoughts here. I may be considered a newbie here in this server, but I've been playing RF online since 2007 when it was first released here in the Philippines.

Way back then, the first OP race really is bellato due to its MAU, then it became Cora due to its animus, then its ACC due to their increased initial stats (HP, Def, Att) which is higher than other races. Then further updates and nerfs happened.

So I've tried to experiment and see the differences between the 3 races in different servers before to see which is the most OP of the 3 races. And I noticed that actually all races are balanced in different ways, they have their own advantages and disadvantages. But somehow there is still one race that can dominate in the other servers, due to opportunities that donators have that normal players don't have.

However, in this server, they really balanced everything, to the point that MAU's can easily be destroyed if you have donation weapons which is not that hard to obtain. I experienced that even +7 armors you can still be killed by 1 compound siege by ACC gunners, and 1 skill combo by Coras. I even had to xclass my mage to increase my HP to survive somehow during PVP. I appreciate the efforts and brilliant minds of the GM/Admins of this server to help the lowbies/newbies by giving them start-up equips so they can farm and level up easily.

I think that there is nothing wrong with stats of the 3 races, it is just that maybe old players and new players decided to move to other races because they wanted to play something different from their previous playstyle. Or maybe a different reason, who knows right?

But of course, the catch is it will drastically reduce the count of that race which is happening to Coras and Accs. Because I understand that in the end, it is a numbers game. However, It doesn't mean that all the players of the race with most numbers are good contributors to the race, like those greedy mafias and toxic players, bullies etc.

I hope that there is a way to boost up the players count in other races too. Like maybe, try increasing your CB prize? To motivate other players to join CW and maybe move to your race.

5 hours ago, KaiserX said:

Hi, just want to share my thoughts here. I may be considered a newbie here in this server, but I've been playing RF online since 2007 when it was first released here in the Philippines.

Way back then, the first OP race really is bellato due to its MAU, then it became Cora due to its animus, then its ACC due to their increased initial stats (HP, Def, Att) which is higher than other races. Then further updates and nerfs happened.

So I've tried to experiment and see the differences between the 3 races in different servers before to see which is the most OP of the 3 races. And I noticed that actually all races are balanced in different ways, they have their own advantages and disadvantages. But somehow there is still one race that can dominate in the other servers, due to opportunities that donators have that normal players don't have.

However, in this server, they really balanced everything, to the point that MAU's can easily be destroyed if you have donation weapons which is not that hard to obtain. I experienced that even +7 armors you can still be killed by 1 compound siege by ACC gunners, and 1 skill combo by Coras. I even had to xclass my mage to increase my HP to survive somehow during PVP. I appreciate the efforts and brilliant minds of the GM/Admins of this server to help the lowbies/newbies by giving them start-up equips so they can farm and level up easily.

I think that there is nothing wrong with stats of the 3 races, it is just that maybe old players and new players decided to move to other races because they wanted to play something different from their previous playstyle. Or maybe a different reason, who knows right?

But of course, the catch is it will drastically reduce the count of that race which is happening to Coras and Accs. Because I understand that in the end, it is a numbers game. However, It doesn't mean that all the players of the race with most numbers are good contributors to the race, like those greedy mafias and toxic players, bullies etc.

I hope that there is a way to boost up the players count in other races too. Like maybe, try increasing your CB prize? To motivate other players to join CW and maybe move to your race.

this is a very nice observation. 

but the other 200++ bells don't see  the way u see things..

more or less in my own estimate.. around 40-50% are hoppers..

former acc and cora players, they hopped because they see the advantages bells have atm.. 

and may i also add, gunners now cant 1t +7 armors..

before u can even pvp with reva, but now? +7 dragon can  hardly 1t, u need to be strike or RL to 1t..

been playing here for 18 months more or less..  this server had a lot of changes already, all races were treated equally, 

it goes around, acc cora and bells had their fair share of being nerfed and being buffed..

but its not this long that is why people are complaining, 

for me...im just waiting for ACC's time to be buffed again, currently acc dont have def/attack/dodge..

il just wait...and wait... and wait... and wait.... 😛

Edited by Android17
grammar check

17 hours ago, Tracey said:

true!!!! but it didnt last this long...usually changes are made 2-3 months, now its like 8 months already :P..

10 hours ago, SyrFlover said:

Aye, I absolutely agree to this. I invited my friend, I teached  him a lot of things. he played a couple of hours , I went with him to show the way. Answered a lot of questions came from him until he reached 58. Now, when we tried to go and Level up on lume,  Bells are dominating it,  Even if Cora and ACC teamed up for one possible reason.  We just can't fight back...   I hope everything would be balanced.   😞

correct!!!!!.. WE JUST CANT FIGHT BACK  🙂

On 8/29/2019 at 11:52 AM, Vil said:

4th race??? CORACC???

All we can do for now is wait and read, share our experience and some observations in the game. Hoping one day there will be changes for the benefit of all and not for few.

On 9/6/2019 at 7:35 PM, Android17 said:

true!!!! but it didnt last this long...usually changes are made 2-3 months, now its like 8 months already :P..

YOU CAN EVEN 8v1 bells. 😄